Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 7/9
Topic Started: Jun 29 2007, 10:02 PM (622 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
Doug and Julie receive the translations of the first two letters between Santo DiMera and Colleen Brady; Chelsea wants to spill the beans about Danielle's infidelity.

Tuesday
The group is anxious to read the second set of translations; Grandpa Shawn decides to face his demons in Ireland.

Wednesday
Bo and Hope head to Ireland to bring Grandpa Shawn back home; Nick tells Chelsea how Kate blackmailed him.

Thursday
Tony and Bart break into Roman's car in order to determine the location of Sami's safe house; Bo and Hope track down Grandpa Shawn in Ireland, where he reluctantly agrees to return to America with them.

Friday
Tony ties EJ to the safe-house bed and tries to shoot him; Kayla proposes that she and Steve have another child together, but Steve isn't receptive to the idea.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

So thats the Ireland story? Thats the fastest foreign trip that anyone on DAYS have ever made!

King
Member Avatar

Eeeeeeeeee!!!

LOVING IT, as usual!!!

The EJ/Tony safehouse drama. Wow. The drama is definitely back.

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

At least it seems to be a well balanced week.

But where the hell are John and Marlena!?

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

These sound amazing..No mention of Jeremy or Stephanie is nice also....I'm hoping the Ireland stuff lasts a little longer...But i love that Grandpa Shawn, Doug and Julie are listed in spoilers..Thats just awesome..but come on Days...where are john and marlena? When do they get in on the fun?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Rudolpho Meradi
Jun 29 2007, 08:05 PM
So thats the Ireland story? Thats the fastest foreign trip that anyone on DAYS have ever made!

Bright side: no Jennifer with a bad accent, no Colin Murphy.

I hope to the gods that Chelsea spills the beans to someone meaningful. If the Brady-Dimera feud started with a death, it should end with one- Kate's- and we can get there really quickly if the writers want to. Plus I don't know how tolerant I'll be when so many people know.

Despite my total hatred for character and actor, I'm enjoying Tony in the Tony vs. EJ stuff. Looks good!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Finally, EJ and a bed in the same sentence and tied to it, no less. Oh the things that come to mind. Oh well, no girl in sight but I will be there just the same.

:lol:

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

According to spoilers on other sites, Max will find out about Jeremys dirty secret this week too.

Does anyone know what secret Jeremy has?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Rudolpho Meradi
Jun 30 2007, 09:55 PM
According to spoilers on other sites, Max will find out about Jeremys dirty secret this week too.

He's a homosexual terrorist who plans to use the airline as a means of terrorism!

Well, that's my guess, anyway.

Truth be told, it's probably something lame, like a deformed anus or the such.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

That is a good guess, Kenny.

I have no idea but I do think it will be lame. I also get the feeling we may see an abuse story between Stephanie and Jeremy just by the way he acts towards her and how she just takes it.

This looks like a good week. It looks like Days picks up again right after tennis, which is a relief. It also looks like a well-balanced week.

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Has there ever been any Homosexual character on DAYS in the past?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Rudolpho Meradi
Jul 1 2007, 05:05 AM
Has there ever been any Homosexual character on DAYS in the past?

Harold. He didn't have a story of his own, though... just a supporting player. Very much a flamer/caricature.

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

It would be interesting if a character on DAYS turned out to be Homosexual.

Jonatha

It would be interesting if a character on DAYS turned out to be Homosexual.

Years ago at the height of Doug and Julie, they hired a lady to do Julie's portrait. Sharon was married but had a strong attraction to Julie. They went so far as to show a scene where the woman tried to talk her feelings out to Julie. Somehow her husband found out about her attraction to Julie, and he managed to put her into a mental institution. :huh: I'm not 100& sure that is how it all went down, but I do remember it. And that was the first and last Lesbian crush story line on Dool.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

pspcindy
Jun 30 2007, 08:42 AM
Finally, EJ and a bed in the same sentence and tied to it, no less. Oh the things that come to mind. Oh well, no girl in sight but I will be there just the same.

:lol:

LOL Cindy.

Maybe the spoiler means that Tony makes Sami tie him up to the bed. And EJ is shirtless on the bed when he is being tied up. At least that is what I am choosing to imagine at this point. :)

I am so excited about the Ireland stuff. This looks like a really good week overall I just wish we didn't have to suffer through next week's crap to get there. Yay for Bo and Hope going on an adventure and us finally getting to see the Santo and Colleen stuff. I admit I am a little nervous to see how that all turns out because I want it to be romantic and beautiful, but at the same time I think even if the accents/costumes/dialogue/mustache are bad that will mean they are REALLY bad and thus still really entertaining.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply