Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Text message spoiler for week of 7/16
Topic Started: Jul 1 2007, 06:04 PM (545 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

EJ tries to make peace with Lucas.

Max confronts Jeremy about what they are transporting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Sounds like EJ's redemption is continuing full speed ahead which pleases me.

I'm curious about what Max and Jeremy are transporting though. Obviously not really designer knockoffs like Jeremy told Max as if that was the case there'd be no confrontation. I'm thinking either drugs or guns but hoping it's bomb making material that will help contribute to the plane crash I am hoping the DiMeras set up to kill all or some of the brats later in the summer.

Kenny
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jul 1 2007, 07:04 PM
I'm curious about what Max and Jeremy are transporting though. Obviously not really designer knockoffs like Jeremy told Max as if that was the case there'd be no confrontation. I'm thinking either drugs or guns but hoping it's bomb making material that will help contribute to the plane crash I am hoping the DiMeras set up to kill all or some of the brats later in the summer.

My thoughts EXACTLY! LoL

The DiMeras are all involved in this plane business, right? I'm thinking a "kill 'em all in the sky" storyline.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

meh, I dont want him to be redeemed. He needs to remain a nasty, yet sexy, baddie.

Ridge
Member Avatar

For a teen SL this one is a bit more interesting than the others, only, IMO, b/c there is more balance associated with it. I can enjoy this SL knowing it will not take over the show (or hoping... thus far).

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

I also like that this storyline for the youngers are currently at least a little bit exciting.

Is this supposed to be the "Oh My God" storyline that Corday promised a few months ago?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Interesting. Wonder what Jeremy is really hiding?

King
Member Avatar

Very interesting, IMISS.

Verrrrrrrry interesting indeed!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm definitely agreeing that the Dimera's are more involved in this plane business than we're told. But, at the same time, I think Jeremy is unaware of how bad the Dimeras are. What the hell is wrong with Max... transporting stuff that he doesn't have complete details of.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply