Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Message from Marianne (Norma); PSNS Studio Moving, Nicole Cox NOT Out!
Topic Started: Jul 2 2007, 12:40 AM (439 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

From her Official website

As PASSIONS ends its' run on NBC, the tech staff are breaking down sets and moving out shrubbery. There is something sad seeing all these great rooms and scenes being dismantled, permanently. It has a ghost town feeling even though they are shooting for several more weeks.

On the other hand, it will be fun seeing how the show will develop once it moves to DirecTV. I hope "Norma" is on board for the transition.

I've especially enjoyed this turn as "Norma" because I am having scenes will many more of the shows characters. Instead of passing actors in the halls and on stage, I'm actually in scenes with them.

I've absolutely loved doing so many scenes with "Endora" the 4 y/o Nicole who has been on the set since she was 4 months old. She is truly an angel and talks a blue streak.

Because she grew up on the set, literally, she completely understands that she can't talk or move when we are rolling tape. They have little signals and sounds that the assistant director makes to get her to move or have a reaction. We have a delightful time together.

Nicole has been confused however, about me/Norma. She has asked me if I was a boy or a girl, why I wear boy pants, and shoes, etc. I've told her that when I pretend to be Norma, I am being a girl who likes to wear boy clothes. That seems to satisfy her.

To make it crystal clear, one day I saw her before I got dressed as Norma. This way she saw me in "girl clothes" with my toenails polished and earrings on. I told her this in me, Marianne, as I really am, before I pretend to be Norma. All the light bulbs went on in her head.

This whole incident reconfirms my belief that sexuality is genetic.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

LOL! AWWW!! I love Nicole Cox!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Adorable!!

I love Nicole. She is so cute and smart!

I am happy Norma interacts with others. Should be fun.

It's sad about the sets. I am anxious to hear how Passions will fare on DIRECTV. I can't watch it but I am curious to see what changes they make and so on.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wait, what happened to the sets? I'm so fucking confused!

Are the rumors true that CBS kicked them out?

Also, what sets were broken down? Will they ever return? What's with that "permanently?"

DEAR GOD, I need answers!
Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

OMG! JSF, I LOVE YOUR AVVY! ZOMBIE CHARITY ROCKED!

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Jul 2 2007, 02:11 AM
OMG! JSF, I LOVE YOUR AVVY! ZOMBIE CHARITY ROCKED!

Thanks. Since I'm now recording the soaps on DVDs, I THOUGHT I could get updated avatars and signatures, but DAMN WINDOWS won't let me capture video with the print screen.

If anybody knows how to do this, for the sake of my avatar and signatures, PLEASE, I put myself at your mercy.
Quote Post Goto Top

skiman1208
Member Avatar

Okay I'm totally confused. I was under the impression that Passions was going to remain at CBS Studios, so why would they be tearing down the sets? The show is just moving to DirecTV.

King
Member Avatar

I thought so too, ski. I am very confused.

Maybe they're only tearing down some sets? :unsure:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply