Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Previews: wk of 7/9 & 7/16
Topic Started: Jul 2 2007, 08:03 PM (415 Views)
Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Week of July 9

• Colleen helps Kevin lure Jana back to Genoa City, leading to a dangerous confrontation, as Michael and Daniel try to prevent Kevin from taking deadly revenge.
• Despite the strain in their marriage, Nikki makes Victor a business proposition, while Victor offers Karen a job.
• Cane remains suspicious of Amber as he investigates the circumstances of their wedding.
• Noah runs away from home, prompting Nick to make an important decision about his life with Phyllis.
• Jill and Ji Min contemplate marriage, but a furious Kay forbids it.

Week of July 16

• Victor and Nikki’s business disagreements escalate, leading to a shocking decision.
• After making a surprising revelation, William dies, leaving behind a devastated Gloria.
• Kevin, Daniel and Amber panic as Carson gets closer to the truth about Plum.
• Lily and Daniel’s marriage hangs by a thread as Lily learns of Daniel’s arrest.
• Neil tries to adjust as Karen takes over Dru’s position at Newman Enterprises.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Thanks for those Nubia!

Jill and Ji Min are back after a SIX WEEK ABSENCE and are already contemplating marriage? WTF?! They *just* started dating. Latham's pacing is whack! All the interesting stuff happens off screen.

Also not crazy about William dying. Gloria will probably get away with it again. I'll miss his relationship with Maggie.

cassie1013

marriage?? What? Didn't they hook up like...last month? What the fuck?

William bored me anyway, Gloria's gotta go.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

WTF? WTF? WTF? This dumbass writer pisses me off. Why is she killing off Ted Shackleford? The man is actually doing a great job right now! And lemme guess, his ass will be back as some ghost. I bet TS probably wanted out of this shit though. Latham just couldn't find a way to protect her precious Fishers with Will in the picture.

Who the fuck is Carson, and why should I care?

Nikki and Victor are breaking up? What.The.Fuck.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply