Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Just saw a 'Days' promo..; *clip added*
Topic Started: Jul 4 2007, 01:35 PM (1,384 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The promo is up on the Feud website:

http://iw.rtm.com/daytimefeud/default.asp
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chris
Member Avatar

I *love* the music in that promo.

This is really exciting.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I think it's a fakeout. Why reveal that in the promo?

Also, it makes Stefano really pathetic. His goal is to get vengeance because a Dimera had his heart broken when a Brady killed a Brady. But he got over it at some point since, y'know, there's Stefano.

Chris
Member Avatar

px780
Jul 6 2007, 08:36 PM
I think it's a fakeout. Why reveal that in the promo?

Also, it makes Stefano really pathetic. His goal is to get vengeance because a Dimera had his heart broken when a Brady killed a Brady. But he got over it at some point since, y'know, there's Stefano.

Wasn't Stefano already born though?

Wait...is Coleen much older than Grandpa Shawn then?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Chris
Jul 6 2007, 06:54 PM
Wasn't Stefano already born though?

Wait...is Coleen much older than Grandpa Shawn then?

You're probably right. The logistics of this with the ages and stuff- really not paying that much attention to it.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm loving the latest promo. The colour scheme and music is unbelievably awesome. Again, Colleen and Santo look great.

Regarding wha Shawn Sr. says about him being responsible for Colleen's death, maybe not. The promos are known to be misguiding. Perhaps, he's blaiming himself but isn't really responsible. I'm just considering the possibility because if he was the killer, than wouldn't that really end the Brady-Dimera feud right there. The feud is ongoing because of Colleen's death and because the Brady's were accusing the Dimera's and vice versa.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

just saw this during the Live Earth concert ... nothing like giving away your whole plot twist so people seeing this promo dont need to even watch the show ...

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

My mother is 94 and can do circles around 30 and 40 year olds still, mentally and physically. She is a true inspiration.

I think Shawn blames himself but did not actually kill Colleen. Guess we shall see what we shall see.

This story could go so many ways that I won't begin to guess.

What we do know is that Stefano and Shawn were boys, I think about seven as that is what age the casting call was for. I figure that Santos was around 20 at the youngest when Stefano was born so he would be 27 or there about and Colleen was Shawn's older sister, so I'm guessing she was about 19 or 20 at least, making her at least 12 years older than Shawn, Sr. Remember his memories are from a child's point of view, too. If you remember how the house you grew up in looks so much smaller when you revisit it, then you can appreciate how his memory from then and then as an adult reliving it, would seem world's differently. Hopefully this will be apparent in the storytelling.

Deleted User
Deleted User

It's clear that it's a fakeout. NBC LOVES to have splashy promos for fakeouts, I don't know why! Ask ANY "Passions" fan though, that they milk all of JER's fakeouts as if they're real. It's always been that way, since '99 even!

But it's not just soaps. NBC was NOTORIOUS for doing this -- let's NEVER forget -- during THE YEARS-LONG courtship of Niles and Daphne on "Frasier." Every other episode, it seemed, was hyped as "the" episode, when it was really, like "Passions" inching and inching and inching closer to that "the" episode. Again, the net's notorious for it.
Quote Post Goto Top

aMLCproduction
Member Avatar
Prince

I have been saying it for days if not weeks now. Shawn killed his sister. No surprise to me. Pretty shocking I guess.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply