Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Video preview of Monday's show
Topic Started: Jul 4 2007, 07:39 PM (422 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.daysofourlives.com/dailypreviewvideo_2769.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

berlingirl
Member Avatar

What a good job Ali did on her accent. She has always given her best. I hope to see more great scenes next week. I want to hear James accent. I bet he does a great job too. Hopefully next week will be a lot better than the last two weeks. I am sick of the fly me stupid airlines. I hate the Lami scenes and the way Lucas paws and pants like a dog in heat. He makes me sick why are we subjected to this lame a** bull****? :soapbox: :shrug: I would rather watch paint dry or wash windows than this mess. :angry:

Andre

Wow, Ali's accent is quite good in that clip. I'm looking forward to next week...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ali is handling this really well. The accent sounded good.

Next week looks like a FANTASTIC week!!

Kenny
Member Avatar

LMAO! Ali in a nun's outfit? Wow. Love the accent, though!

Jonatha

LMAO! Ali in a nun's outfit? Wow. Love the accent, though!

Yes, she nailed it! I can't wait for next week. I'm already thinking Emmy nomination for Miss Sweeney. :)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

EJ and Sami look really good! I look forward to their scenes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply