Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: SOW article; EJ saves Sami again
Topic Started: Jul 5 2007, 02:53 PM (789 Views)
IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Quote:

EJ saves Sami and her unborn twins from Tony this week on Days of our lives, while the Bradys learn how the pair's look-alike lovers, Santo and Colleen, first met.

"Santo takes a knock to the noggin and is brought to an Irish church,"recounts James Scott(EJ/Santo). "When he regains consciousness, he sees this vision, this unbelievable beauty, who is Colleen. Santos is immediately taken by her, but Colleen is resistant. She'a a novice."

The reveal comes as Julie reads the first two letters between Santo and Colleen to the mesmerized Doug, John, Marlena, Bo and Hope- and Tony spies on the Bradys from nearby. The letters reveals that Santo later returned to bring Colleen a silk hand-kerchief she ordered for her father, Pete. The two men nearly come to blows; Colleen intervenes. Santo asks Colleen to meet him for a picnic the next day. "Santo realizes that it's unlikely she will come,but he's hopeful," notes Scott. "There's a connection between them."

Meanwhile, back in present-day Salem, EJ tries to talk Tony out of finding Sami and harming her babies, to no avail. So EJ meets with Roman "and warns him that Tony will do anything to find Sami," notes Scott. "Tony's desperate to get these babies to save Stefano." Roman gets a message to Sami and Lucas, who leave the safe house just as Tony arrives and finds the house empty. Knowing EJ is to blame, Tony ties him up and rigs a gun to shoot him in the chest when the door is opened. John and Steve arrive, suspect a setup and manage to free EJ, who's relieved to learn Sami and Lucas escaped unharmed. However, before leaving for a new safe house, Sami instructs EJ to steer clear of her.

"EJ's trying to do something for the right reason for the first time in his life, but it's not going as well as he hoped," notes Scott. "He's got a huge hill to climb." When Roman suggests using EJ as bait to trap Tony, EJ agrees on one condition: He wants to go to the safe house, too. "If EJ does this, he's going to need protection," says Scott. "Because if Tony finds out, he's going to kill him. EJ is willing to take the risk to protect his kids. Sure, he'd like to get together with Sami, too, but protecting his kids is his main motivation."

Aside from Sami apparently being totally ungrateful... again... I love it.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks for that IMissAremid.

You know I don't understand why Sami cannot see that EJ is trying to protect her and those babies. Her overall feelings for him are not the issue here. It makes Sami look, as you said ungrateful and unforgiving. For someone who has been forgiven by some many for some pretty awful things, she has has a very short memory.

All this sounds exciting. The Tony vs. EJ saga goes on. I have to admit I like that EJ is showing humanity. It is also a nice touch that John is involved in saving EJ. Way to be a big person John!!!! Guess this outs Steve as not being a DiMera pawn. Bet EJ won't tell.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

i like that john gets more involved next week...Sounds good..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good to see John getting involved. This all sounds great. Next week is going to be fantastic.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't blame Sami one bit for doubting EJ. Firstly, he is a Dimera, and they have an awful reputation. Secondly, he has done poor things in the past.

He seems much more sincere and caring now, especially when it comes to Sami and her unborn children, but like her, I'd still be cautious.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply