Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS:New Promo (week of 7/9); Eve's Son Is.....
Topic Started: Jul 5 2007, 09:34 PM (584 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

[dohtml]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r3y8KRMngKE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r3y8KRMngKE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/dohtml]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I can't wait for this!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

So Pretty ain't the blackmailer?

Vincent is the Evian Son and the blackmailer

Guess Pretty and Valerie are working with him. The more I think about it, I think Evians Son/Vin/Blackmailer was held captive by Alistair and tortured.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

That seems like it could be it, Rick.

I don't know. This has been so confusing so far that part of me thinks they are going to throw us all for a loop and that all is not what it seems with this promo. This is one story in recent times that JER seems to like throwing in twist after twist and I can see a huge one coming that shocks everyone. Just a instinct I have for some reason.

King
Member Avatar

I don't think Pretty is involved.

It's just V&V. IMO.

King
Member Avatar

Looks A-MAZ-ING, btw.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

I can't wait for Monday!

KMan101
Member Avatar

This storyline is so convoluted.

Andre

Poor Eve... she gets a murdering, gender-bending freakazoid for a son.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Hey, when you get pregnant in your druggie-Jazz singer days you get what you deserve.

Looks good. Still love the costume.

aMLCproduction
Member Avatar
Prince

JER has really stepped his game up I must say. Passions is becoming fresher and with the news Adrian Bellni is leaving, and I think Fox is too, this show is perfect.

Deleted User
Deleted User

px780
Jul 6 2007, 07:32 PM
Hey, when you get pregnant in your druggie-Jazz singer days you get what you deserve.

Looks good. Still love the costume.

I agree, px.

Let's not forget that Eve, even while married to TC, was a deceitful, almost murderous bitch. She really doesn't deserve happiness if you get what you give. She DESERVES pain and misery, for a time, just so karma can have ITS say.
Quote Post Goto Top

Tishy
Unregistered

Ok, I have to ask this and forgive me if I sound ignorant or stupid.

Vincent has been having sex with Chad, I get that. And he is the blackmailer. I think I read somewhere that Vincent is a hermphrodite? Is this true?

Because I don't know about the rest of you, but when I am about to have sex with someone for the first time, I check out his parts to make sure that they are, you know clean. I realize that Chad may not be the smartest person around, but you would think he would take a glance down there. Am I missing something? Is Vincent not a hermaphrodite? Did I read that wrong? Can someone spell this out to me because I clearly do not get it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Tish -- All we know, for sure, is that producers told Tracey to PLAY IT as though Vinny were a hermaphrodite. For all we know, he may not actually be an h.m. and the "gift" from a few months ago of an African frog that changes genders may be the real "freak" element of Vinny's biology. Perhaps she actually saw a penis morphing into a vagina and then again, lol.

THE POINT IS, yes, Chad looked down there, which may mean Vincent was Valerie when they had sex (we just really saw foreplay and didn't see a body when Chincent actually SCREWED). Or, perhaps Chad simply stuck his dick in Vinny's vagina, hence why he's trying to tell people "I'm not gay!" without blowing Vinny's secret, if he has compassion for the Vinmeister.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply