Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Lydia Hirsh spoilers, week of 7/9...
Topic Started: Jul 6 2007, 06:10 AM (721 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Looking at an old photograph of Colleen, a tormented Grandpa Shawn decides to go to Ireland and face the past. He writes a note for Caroline and takes off into the night. Bo and Hope head to Ireland to get Grandpa Shawn and bring him home. Grandpa Shawn visits his hometown church in Galway to deal with ghosts from his past. He recalls scenes from his youth — including seeing the chemistry between Colleen and Santo and meeting Stefano as a young boy. Grandpa Shawn reveals he played a part in the death of a loved one. Stephanie and Jeremy urge Danielle and Jett to get married in Vegas. Once they are alone, Jett and Danielle discuss how she is only pretending to be his fiancee — she has a husband.

SNEAK PEEK: E.J. is a hero.

------------------------

A big "WTF?!" to the Danielle/Jett spoiler. What the hell?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

WTF is up with Danielle and Jett?

I'm SO confused.

Ohhhh .... maybe Jett and Danielle are undercover trying to bust Jeremy?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

That's a good theory Kman101.

For once, the "Touch the Sky" stuff is interesting me. I never saw that Jett/Danielle spoiler coming at all.

Next week sounds like a great week.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I figured that the whole Jett/Danielle thing was fake.

Keith
Member Avatar

Wow- guess Shawn/KMan is right. If not, the fake fiancée angle is really...stupid.

King
Member Avatar

Oy vey.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I just came across this jett and danielle spoiler today...and i'm thrown for a loop..Way to be a little original Days...I like this better than chelsea just revealing to Jett that Danielle is cheating...

Hmm i'm guessing they are working undercover...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

:o :o :o

Jett is pretending to be Danielle's fiancee. DAMN, I want to know the story behind that! What are those two up to?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply