Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 7/16
Topic Started: Jul 6 2007, 09:56 PM (728 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
Tony tells Stefano he had EJ killed; Chelsea and Stephanie discover Danielle is married to a man named Mark Prentiss.

Tuesday
Jett lashes out at Chelsea and accuses her of being nosy; EJ helps Bo set a trap for Andre DiMera, who is posing as Tony.

Wednesday
John offers to search the South Pacific for the real Tony DiMera; Sami reads a translated latter to Marlena and Hope.

Thursday
Sami can't believe EJ's resemblance to his grandfather; EJ tries to make peace with Lucas; John, Marlena and Anna arrive on an unchartered island in search of Tony.

Friday
Anna pulls a gun on Tony; Chelsea agrees to spend the night with Nick.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Quote:

Friday
Anna pulls a gun on Tony;

eeeeekkk this spoiler made me squeel like a little girl. I love it.

The whole Andre/Tony sl seems to be really heating up.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This sounds fantastic. Tony is in the South Pacific? Wow...and J&M get involved with Anna? This is classic Days IMO.

The balance is looking good too and I love that Anna pulls a gun on Tony.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Wait. So, like, they all know immediately that it's Andre? And we don't have to wait through seventeen months of bullshit and secrets?

Holy fuck, that is so awesome. It makes the storyline for me.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

px780
Jul 6 2007, 10:35 PM
Wait. So, like, they all know immediately that it's Andre? And we don't have to wait through seventeen months of bullshit and secrets?

Holy fuck, that is so awesome. It makes the storyline for me.

Sony's weekly preview makes it sound like Anna realize it's Andre when she kisses him :)

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/dayso...ly_preview.html

I really really really love all of these spoilers. So happy for the John-Marlena fans that they are finally doing something. If only so they can stop being so pissy on the DOOL boards all the time. LOL.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Danielle is married?! :o WHORE!

I'm glad Jett gets mad at Chelsea. Realistically, it is none of her business. Last time I checked, her and Nick are still together. Poor Nick!

Anna pulls a gun on Tony... yeah right!!

And, I truly hope Nick doesn't accept Chelsea's offer. The girl is instable and has no clue what she wants. I'm assuming she wants to sleep with Nick then because Jett lashes out at her, so she's in a rebound type of situation. I really began to like Chelsea, and now the way she's being written is making me dislike her more and more each day.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Jul 6 2007, 10:39 PM
px780
Jul 6 2007, 10:35 PM
Wait.  So, like, they all know immediately that it's Andre?  And we don't have to wait through seventeen months of bullshit and secrets?

Holy fuck, that is so awesome.  It makes the storyline for me.

Sony's weekly preview makes it sound like Anna realize it's Andre when she kisses him :)

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/dayso...ly_preview.html

I really really really love all of these spoilers. So happy for the John-Marlena fans that they are finally doing something. If only so they can stop being so pissy on the DOOL boards all the time. LOL.

Ain't that the truth :lol:

The J&M fans can be vicious.

Anna learning it's Andre with a kiss reminds me alot of the last time Tony/Andre tangled with Anna. It's a good nod to history as Anna has always been smart enough to piece it all together.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

these spoilers sound wonderful..I love the fact that John and Marlena are finally getting to be active members in this storyline..and interacting with Anna is even better...

Also the jett, danielle, chelsea storyline just got much more interesting...

Jonatha

Quote:

Friday
Anna pulls a gun on Tony;

eeeeekkk this spoiler made me squeel like a little girl. I love it.

The whole Andre/Tony sl seems to be really heating up.

I agree, EeeeeeK!!! Tonylicious! I've got goosebumps. Can't wait! :lol:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I could careless about John and Marlena at this point. They bore the hell out of me and are just too damn corny. John I can still stand, when he's alone, but I'm hating his voice. That soft, deadly voice, is horrific.

senche

I am glad to see that I am not the only one that is sick of John.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I am sick of him too and think killing him off during this is a great idea. It would make all this epic. However, it may also backfire on Days. It's sad that Days is tied down by it's fanbases like this because it limits so much of what they can do. I want Hogan to just say fuck the fanbases and go with what is the best story but Days needs ratings and that may be a bad idea.

We'll see how it goes I guess. So far, so good.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I dislike him right now, but not enough to want to see him killed off the show. He has a great father-daughter relationship with Belle, and chemistry with many other actors. Marlena is just not one of those people anymore, IMO. Maybe because its the same old. For instance, he has good chemistry with Bo when they work on police stuff together.

Marlena and John just really need some polishing. Like, look at Bo and Hope, they never get tiring to watch. They're so fresh, alive, always interacting with other people, and working with one another.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I HATE John & Marlena together. They are both ok in scenes with other people, but so sickening and irritating together.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cassie1013

^ Oh come on, where would we be without such classic lines as "ooh mama!" HAHAHA.

But yes, they are totally irritating , but HILARIOUS!!!

Ridge
Member Avatar

Wow most of these sound good. Glad to see John and Marlena BACK. Hope the island thing turns out as good as it sounds.

senche

Maybe when Anna, Marlena, and John go to the island and find Tony and they leave, they can leave John there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply