Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Previews; week of July 9 -13
Topic Started: Jul 7 2007, 01:06 PM (505 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday, July 9
Doug and Julie receive translations of two of the early letters; Roman brings copies of the translations to Sami and Lucas at the safe house; Chelsea wants to tell Jett that Danielle is cheating; Stephanie and Jeremy urge Jett and Danielle to wed.

Tuesday, July 10
Lucas and Sami pass the time reading their copies of the translations; Bo, Hope, Marlena, John, Doug and Julie read Santo's letter to Colleen; everyone is anxious to get the next set of translations; Grandpa Shawn decides to go to Ireland.

Wednesday, July 11
Tony watches the comings and goings at the Brady pub; E.J. is upset to learn that Tony is looking for Sami's safe house; Caroline tells Bo, Hope and Roman that Grandpa Shawn is gone; Bo and Hope head to Ireland; Chelsea urges Nick to tell the truth.

Thursday, July 12
Roman suggests that E.J. testify against Tony; Anna tells Roman the man calling himself Tony is not Tony DiMera; Marlena visits Sami and Lucas; Tony finds the safe house; E.J. tries to stop Tony; Bo and Hope find Grandpa Shawn.

Friday, July 13
Marlena tells Sami and Lucas that E.J. warned Roman about Tony; Tony ties E.J. to the bed in the safe house; Steve and John rescue E.J.; Kayla suggests she and Steve have another child; Max finds a strange girl at Bo and Hope's house.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Not much of the young cast this week, which is good. Sounds like a good balance and heavy on Brady's/Dimera's, which is good.

Wonder what the little girl spoiler is about. I love that Anna figures out the truth about "Tony." Everything sounds so good as a whole.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The translated letters stuff sounds good, but I just hope those scenes don't carry on for an excessive amount of time. It could get boring, unless of course the entire background of the Brady-Dimera fued is discovered via those letters.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I can't wait to see Ally and James as Santo and Colleen

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I've seen the Santo/Colleen scenes from Monday and I really liked them. The show did a good job of going back and forth between past and present. It is logical and everyone seems fascinated by the story.

Of course, I am a big romantic, but already I can see these looks into the past will feed my hungry heart.

Days really does need to give us more romance. Too bad they have ruined Chick, for now. That had the potential to be a sweet romance that built into something strong and lasting.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

EJ better be genuine this time around. I really starting to like this side of him, and am supporting EJAMI more than LUMI right now. If this is all an act, I'll hate him forever

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

A strange girl at Bo and Hope's house? What the hell?!?!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

KristianFanForever
Jul 9 2007, 01:03 AM

I bet it is a girl that Jeremy is cheating on Stephanie with! That is probably what the whole spoiler about Max finding out Jeremy's secret is talking about.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 9 2007, 01:30 AM
KristianFanForever
Jul 9 2007, 01:03 AM

I bet it is a girl that Jeremy is cheating on Stephanie with! That is probably what the whole spoiler about Max finding out Jeremy's secret is talking about.

You're probably right. But I thought Jeremy's dirty secret that Max finds out is Jeremy's illegal dealings.

senche

Guess I'll just be watching Wed- Friday.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I saw it today.

SPOILERISH:

- Jeremy claims the girl that he brought over was someone he found on the streets. She was crying so he picked her up and took her to Bo and Hope's place. He told Max, "you know... you need a little something on the side sometimes".

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

Jinxed Soul
Jul 12 2007, 12:00 PM
I saw it today.

SPOILERISH:

- Jeremy claims the girl that he brought over was someone he found on the streets. She was crying so he picked her up and took her to Bo and Hope's place. He told Max, "you know... you need a little something on the side sometimes".

Ooooohhhhhhh....so it is one of Jeremy's "side dishes"....what a creep!

Thanks Jinxed Soul!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

:lol:

No problem!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply