Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Blackmailer Revealed via TV Guide Mag; He lifts his shirt and shows Mommy
Topic Started: Jul 9 2007, 03:50 PM (998 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Via TV Guide Magazine

He-She blackmailer revealed! And It's enough to make a mother drink.

On July 11 the masked villian revealed he's the son of respected doctor Eve Russell.

On July 20th Eve will unmask the blackmailer and it turns out to be Vincent, the tabloid snitch that's been having an affair with Chad. "Eve didn't see this coming" says Tracey Ross. after the reveal she gets drunk and starts popping pills. The script called for Vincent to lift his skirt and shock Eve with what's underneath. "I guess he's a hermaphrodite--At least that's how I was told to play the scene"

A Passions rep says what's under his skirt will stay vague for now, maybe forever. Word is that the gay advocacy group GLADD, that awarded Passions a GLADD media award in 2006 has been raising hell with NBC over this wild plot.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Yay for being right! But being right about a PSNS mystery is as brag worthy as saying you're right about the sky being blue. :lol:

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Hope you don't mind Angie, but I had the article typed up and went ahead and placed it in your original post :)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

No problem! A lot more info there anyway. :)

King
Member Avatar

Lifts his skirt!??! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCANDALOUS!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

i betchya vincent is also valerie.

excuse me while i :puke:

Deleted User
Deleted User

THI S IS AMAAZING!!!

THANK YOU, JER!!! This is the moment I've been dying FOR!!!

I wanted it to be Pretty at first, yes, but I'm in HEAVEN with it being Vincent. I mean, on a show like "Passions" Eve and Jules' son HAD to be screwed up -- and thanks to JER, HE IS!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:!!! i'M SO in heaven righ tnow! What a great thing to come back to after work!!! I LOVE IT!!! This is remarkable!!1

Oh, and Wednesday or those other episodes are SO eligible for keeper DVDs. I can just FEEL IT IN MY BODY!!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

oH, AND UM, why is GLAAD getting their ASSES in the middle of this?! I swear, they raise hell about everything it seems -- even when it's unjustified. There is NOTHING defamatory about this story. It's just a pleasurable "freak" story. With one HELL of a payoff it sounds!!! STFU , GLAAD!! :lol:
Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

WHY DID I COME IN HERE?! lol I'm trying to be spoiler free with this, but I just couldn't stay away. I mean, I guessed all along that it was Vincent, but I'm still disapointed that I didn't wait for the show. And shame on JER for releasing this information. Passions is one show that is able to keep secrets under wraps and he should take advantage of that.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

So Chad's not really gay anymore? Or...he really will fuck anything, then.

skiman1208
Member Avatar

The more I think about it, the more sense it makes that it was Vincent. As for Chad he's a GAY! At first I was pissed because of course we all knew it was Vincent, maybe that's JER's new thing; the absolute obvious. But anyway, Vincent is so beyond screwed up and the fact Eve turns into a pill popping boozing whore is GREAT! JER got his wish with incest; Chad is Vincent's uncle.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

While I am disappointed it's Vincent (although I was prepared because no matter which suspect JER went with it would've been predictable) and I am disappointed we are going back to the incest angle because of Vincent's relationship with Chad, this has major dramatic possibilities and makes sense. Vincent never was around and it's logical with how it all played. I mean, Philip Jeanmarie is even under the costume and has been for awhile. I also like Eve going back to her past so I will take this. Pretty would've been big for story too but she is coming anyway so I look forward to this, surprisingly enough.

The reveal sounds good as well.

King
Member Avatar

skiman12082004
Jul 9 2007, 10:08 PM
JER got his wish with incest; Chad is Vincent's uncle.

Also, if Vince and Vals are one in the same, then Valerie had sex with her dad.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

How incestous :puke:

He raped his sister Fancy.

Had sex with his Father and Uncle.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

LMAO, LMAO!!!!! How hilarious and wrong. I love it~ :lol:

King
Member Avatar

Vincent is one of my least fav characters, and The He-She is my favorite character. Oh, the irony!

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

LoL^^^my thoughts exactly~

I really do hope that Vince/Val are one in the same, how gross! :lol:

downwhtone
Member Avatar

I may have to start watching again just to see Eve getting wasted. LOL. Will be interesting to see what she acts like when she's all drugged up. I'm hopin she tells a few people to....

put that where? back there! :moon:

bellcurve
Unregistered

GROSS!
Quote Post Goto Top

crc
Member Avatar
Janelle Monae is Android # 57821 aka Cindi Mayweather

I swear, the more I find out about this story, the more twisted it gets. LOL! I want to watch Rick, but Passions, at least the second half, comes on at the same time as B&B, the only show I'm watching, and I have to tape that since I'm at work. Grrrr!

I'm gonna record the first half tomorrow and hopefully catch something, but I'll definitely figure out how to catch the show on the 20th.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply