Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Where Are They Now: Frank Runyeon
Topic Started: Jul 9 2007, 10:57 PM (582 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/story/66016.html

Posted Image

Soap opera actor to perform in play at St. Patrick

Frank Runyeon, an actor known for his work as a translator and performer of biblical texts, will be appearing in a dinner-theater production at 7 p.m. Sunday in St. Patrick Church's Fellowship Hall, 1502 Broad St., Phenix City. The production is "The Gospel of Matthew and What's Wrong with Hollywood."

Runyeon has appeared in a number of daytime television roles, including seven years at Steven Andropoulos on "As the World Turns." Runyeon also appeared on "General Hospital" and "Santa Barbara," as well as prime-time series such as "Falcon Crest" and "Melrose Place."

Tickets for Runyeon's performance are $10 for adults and $5 for children. Call the parish office 334-298-9025.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

I absolutely loved Frank on ATWT as Steve.

He and Meg Ryan were great together and had great chemistry. I have never figured out why some writer has not revisited the Steve/Betsy/Craig triangle. The rich history there would add an extra dimension to Craig's story.

I did not know that Frank was doing these Biblical plays and stuff. I wonder if he has given up regular acting now.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Thanks for the info on Frank! I loved Steve and Betsy!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply