Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:NBC Text Message spoilers
Topic Started: Jul 10 2007, 01:20 PM (373 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Chelsea informs Stephanie that Jeremy cheated on her

The REAL Tony reunites with Anna, leaving Roman heartbroken
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

YAY for Tony/Anna. That's great! I can't believe I feel bad for Roman. Wonder what will happen next.

I love the Jeremy spoiler. I hope Stephanie finally rids herself of him.

Jonatha

The REAL Tony! I can hardly contain myself. Thanks for posting this. :)

senche

PhoenixRising05
Jul 10 2007, 01:29 PM
YAY for Tony/Anna. That's great! I can't believe I feel bad for Roman. Wonder what will happen next.

I love the Jeremy spoiler. I hope Stephanie finally rids herself of him.

This is how it will go down.

Being a self-rightous Brady, in a fit of jealously Roman will throw it in Tony's face, about him and Anna.

Anna needs to spill first.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

While Anna, John, Marlena and Roman search and find the real Tony, is Andre still in Salem, or have they put a stop to him?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

senche
Jul 10 2007, 02:25 PM
PhoenixRising05
Jul 10 2007, 01:29 PM
YAY for Tony/Anna.  That's great! I can't believe I feel bad for Roman.  Wonder what will happen next.

I love the Jeremy spoiler.  I hope Stephanie finally rids herself of him.

This is how it will go down.

Being a self-rightous Brady, in a fit of jealously Roman will throw it in Tony's face, about him and Anna.

Anna needs to spill first.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy for Tony and Anna!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't feel bad for Roman one bit. He didn't take Anna out on one nice date and wasn't even there when she woke up in the morning after they had sex. The guy has no game. If he loses Anna to Tony he can always go back to Kate and they can have all the meaningless sex they want and leave the real romance to the beautiful and wonderful Anna and Tony.

But I am interested to see how this will tie into the Brady-DiMera feud with this time the Brady being the heartbroken guy. Maybe Roman will go all evil renegade cop and frame Tony for something he didn't do to try and get back at him.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I know the EJ/Sami is the obvious parallel to Santo/Colleen, but what if they work the Tony/Roman/Anna thing to provide the component they can't get with E/S: death. Can't kill off Sami, tough to kill off EJ at this point, but Anna could get caught in some kind of crossfire, bringing the feud over a woman to a whole 'nother generation.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Since this is a spoiler thread, I caught tomorrow's U.S. episode, and I must say, I'd Anna goes back to Tony. Although, I thought otherwise beforehand, Roman and Anna really don't seem compatible. She appears to be very high-maintenance and needy. Her and Tony seem to have an indescribable chemistry.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply