Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 7/23; *updated 7/13*
Topic Started: Jul 10 2007, 09:52 PM (873 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
Nick pushes Sami into her apartment before the bomb goes off; Bo and Hope browse through more translated letters from Colleen and Santo.

Tuesday
Andre plants something in EJ's briefcase; Tony returns to Salem to confront Andre and Stefano; Jett and Chelsea discuss their near-kiss.

Wednesday
Chelsea accuses Nick of trying to embarrass her; EJ and Lucas are knocked unconscious by a myserious mist that sprays out of his suitcase.

Thursday
A gambler (Jerry Springer) offers Nick advice about life and gambling; Belle accepts Shawn's proposal.

Friday
Sami is prepped for surgery; John sets up a sting with Bo and Lexie; Chelsea turns down Nick's proposal.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

a bomb? interesting
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

My thoughts: Tony placed that bomb to scare Sami yet agian.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I bet Andre planted the bomb. I wonder if this is where the tragedy that was predicted in the summer previews happens. Something bad was supposed to happen to Sami and I wonder if this is it. This may also bring the whole Nick/DNA test thing into play if the babies are in a health crisis. I am glad they are tying Nick/Chelsea into this.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Zzzzzzzzz....BO-RING!! <_<

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

PhoenixRising05
Jul 10 2007, 08:42 PM
I am glad they are tying Nick/Chelsea into this.

Me too.

I hope it looks good.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

lol, okay...the translation of letters is getting old...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Nubia
Jul 11 2007, 12:08 AM
lol, okay...the translation of letters is getting old...

I agree. I am so bored with it already.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I was thinking, good grief, are we still doing that .... sigh. One good thing, summer will be ending so the younger set will be backburnered somewhat and hopefully some of them will be leaving.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

So the bomb actually goes off this time....kewl. I hope there's lots of damage and all that good stuff.

More Bo and Hope good. I'm actually liking the stuff surrounding Colleen and Santo.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I wonder if Nick gets injured trying to save Sami and if Chelsea worries about him.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

OK the bomb stuff is kind of redundant at this point after we had that thing in the tunnel and then the ticking mysterious garbage that Anna of all people supposedly planted in Sami's apt. It sounds like something that may not really have anything to do with the plot but is just some sensational thing that Hogan likes to throw in that day's promos to make the show look more interesting than it is.

I take it Nick goes to Sami to give her the results of the amnio but why would she not be in the safe house and why would she not have Lucas and/or EJ around? I wonder if she moves back into her apartment after they think they've caught Andre and the crisis is over but Stefano strikes with this bomb scare. I also wonder if they will wind up having Nick injured in the blast so he is in a coma or hurt or something before he can tell Sami the truth about the real DNA results, because then this bomb thing actually could be interesting. I don't want Sami or the babies hurt though because if they have put Sami through all this crap throughout the pregnancy to have the babies die NOW it will be even more ridiculous that they wasted so much of our time with this who's the daddy crap.

In any event, yay for more Colleen and Santo.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

IMO, the translation of the letters was a great way to begin telling the story. Now, that we're actually seeing the portrayal of Santo and Colleen, the story should be continued to be told this way, not via the letters.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Added Tuesday and Wednesday.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Tuesday and Wednesday sound great too. I like the whole briefcase thing. Andre is really wreaking havoc.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday sounds really good!

Keith
Member Avatar

Wahh? Lexie exists?

Deleted User
Deleted User

Keith
Jul 13 2007, 10:22 PM
Wahh? Lexie exists?

My thoughts exactly. But nonetheless I'm glad she's back in action
Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Wow nice seeing Lexie in a spoiler..and involved with john and bo..thats great...Also its nice to see shawn and belle, as we really haven't seen much of the them the past month...I'm fine with them being on the backburner for a while, as they were on almost everyday during the on the run storyline, but i do want to continue seeing them...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Could we please get a Stefano and Lexie scene?....maybe even Stefano meeting his first grandchild, Theo.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply