Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 7/23; *updated 7/13*
Topic Started: Jul 10 2007, 09:52 PM (854 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

In regards to Thursday, I guess we know what that Brady/Chloe rumor could be about. They could be returning for Shelle's wedding. The Shelle fans should be happy and the show could use another big event/wedding. This would mean that both of Marlena's daughters could be getting married in the same year.

Friday sounds great. Abe is due to return in August so that may be why Lexie is coming back into play as that Friday is July 27. She probably wants nothing to do with her family so that is why she has not been with them. Stefano mentioned wanting to speak to her but Celeste wouldn't let him and he is too frail to exert himself over all this. I am so glad to see John involved again as well. The balance is getting better and, with this spoiler, everyone that should be involved is. I only wish they would die Belle/Shawn/Philip into it but whatever. It looks like Sami is going to give Stefano the stem cells so he can live. I wonder if one of the babies doesn't make it, sparking even more tension. A tragedy is supposed to befall Sami so this might be it. As for Nick/Chelsea, I am so close to rooting for Chelsea/Jett right now. Nick is getting to be a little too much IMO.

Sounds like the next two weeks are stellar. Can't wait for Jerry either.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

PhoenixRising05
Jul 14 2007, 02:18 PM
In regards to Thursday, I guess we know what that Brady/Chloe rumor could be about. They could be returning for Shelle's wedding. The Shelle fans should be happy and the show could use another big event/wedding. This would mean that both of Marlena's daughters could be getting married in the same year.

Doesn't B&B still owe Days a favor back after Days lent Lauren a few years back for a few episodes?

Imagine if they used Kyle Lowder for the 'deal', and somebody asks where he's been :lol:

Rudolpho Meradi
Member Avatar

Its really nice to see Lexie Carver getting airtime.

James Reynolds first day back on the set after the surgery is July 17th, which means that Abe Carver is back in early August.

So it looks like Abe and Lexie should get more airtime soon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply