Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOD Spoilers
Topic Started: Jul 11 2007, 01:13 PM (414 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

On Thursday, July 19, Stefano warns Bo that he's going to call in favors to end the vedetta his way...On Friday, July 20, Nick gets a call about Sami's paternity test and is shocked by the results.

EJ tries to make peace with Lucas.

Sami reads a new letter (from santo) to Marlena and Hope.

Max wises up to Jeremy.

DAYS: Tony is Andre!

Anna was right when she said something was off about Tony. Turns out, he's not Tony: He's Tony's look-alike cousin , ANdre DiMera and the truth is revealed ths week.

Feature Article Basic Summary:

At the start of the week, the Bradys meet to discuss the possibility that Tony is actually his evil cousin. After. Steve tips of the DImera. Bo and Andre have a showdown on a rooftop, where Andre reveals that Tony is on an isalnd and the key to finding him is on Bart's back. andre falls, but survives. Roman fins Bart, awhen take his shirt off, discover a tattooed map of an island. John, Marlena, and Anna leave to find a missing Tony. "The last time we saw Tony was in 1998 when he disappeared in the fog screaming, 'anna!' explains Penghlis. "All these years of coming back has been Andre. They dumped on the island." So who died in aremid in 1995? "Well no one did," says Penghlis. "everything was trickery, a kind of of illusion. It was the magical hand of Andre , knowing how to survive and how to disappear."

The rescue group locates Tony, but he's not so interested in returning to Salem. John and Marlena want to get Stefano, and Tony's the only one who help them but he doesn't want to go back. He talks about about how wonderful and simple his life is. He does provide an interesting tidbit about Stefano, however. Tony tells them about a gold key that Stefano keeps on himself all the time and it's supposed to unlock the secret of how to end the vendetta. As for Tony, Anna plants a kiss on him to make sure he's for real. And that persuades Tony to go home.

Second Chances
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Going back to 85 is pretty ballsy...But its the only way to redeem Tony..So it was Andre who returned in the 90's obsessed with Kristen, Andre who was blind and switched Kristen pregnancy pills...Andre who faked his death in Aremid, Andre who returned in the 2000 something....Andre who was the mastermind of the Serial Killer Storyline...I never thought Tony was capable of something so horrible, so i'm all for this re-write...

I just really hope they explain what went down in Aremid...And is John still brother's with Tony or was that Andre..I'm confused..

King
Member Avatar

I only skimmed it because I want to be somewhat surprised when it happens. Sounds great though!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It's one of the biggest rewrites in history, but whatever.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

This stuff ROCKS!

DAYS is FUCKING GOLDEN right now....FUCKING GOLDEN!

As for this re-write...its about DAMN time...The destruction of Tony's character from the machinations of JER ***DESERVE*** to be re-written.

I am SO happy that all along since the 90's this has been Andre...the character on screen fits that explanation too. Andre was ALWAYS a sociopath/killer, Tony, while conflicted, would NEVER have done ANYTHING that "Tony" has done over the last 10-15 years.

FINALLY a pay-off for Tony fans..FINALLY the truth is revealed.

This vendetta storyline ROCKS...totally freaking rocks!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I agree Mitch. This all sounds great. It may be a massive re-write but it undoes alot of damage. I love all this and can't wait to see it play out.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Even though I adore mid 90s DOOL and the Tony that existed then I can accept the rewrite that it is Andre. It explains why Tony got along so much better in the 90s with Stefano than he did in the 80s and how "Tony" could do the things he did to Marlena and John when they had been his friends.

I would have preferred that they had actually just rewritten back to Aremid and made it that it was Tony who faked his death then and unbeknownst to Andre he was alive the whole time and just somewhere else in the world when Andre came back to Salem to impersonate him, but whatever... I can deal with this because I love Tony and Anna and care more about the show putting them together now than I do what happened in the history of the show if it is going to mean Tony and Anna togetherness.

The thing is they are not just rewriting so much of Tony's history to become Andre's. They are also making Tony now the blood son of Stefano meaning that Tony and Renee were an incest couple.

And they best resolve what the deal was with John thinking he was Andre's brother. Hopefully it will come out that John and Andre were actually related, it's just that it turned out it was because John was Stefano's son.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply