Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOW Spoilers
Topic Started: Jul 11 2007, 08:25 PM (283 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Main story - Tony is actually Andre

Week of July 16
Chelsea and Jett come close to a kiss.
Roman discovers EJ is the spitting image of Santo.
Phillip seeks Bo's help after receiving a disturbing call.
Another chapter of Santo and Colleen's past is revealed.
Dr Rolf delivers a surprise to Sami and Lucas.
Nick is shocked by the results of Sami's paternity test.
Can't Miss - Thurs July 19 - Stefano challenges Grandpa Shawn to admit to Colleen's murder.

Week of July 23
The real Tony reunites with Anna.
Nick decides it's time to get married.
Shawn and Belle discuss their future.

MISS: S'cuse me while I dis Days' Sky (re: the "Touch the Sky" stuff)

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=94409
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Wtf to the nick getting married storyline...He's just setting himself up for disaster..I wish Sheffer would give us Chick fans something positive...The rest sounds pretty good, especially the stefano/shawn sr stuff...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I love all these spoilers. Can't wait!! :)

Chelsea is such a b!tch! I feel so awful for Nick. She needs to either come out and tell him she doesn't want him or accept it.

I totally forgot that the physical appearance of Santo was still unknown. That should create some mixed emotions in the Brady clan.

I'm anticipating the results of this paternity test! I'm loving EJ now and Lucas is boring he hell out of me, so I wouldn't mind at all seeing the babies be EJ's. I would just feel sympathy for Sami in that case.

And, WTF is Nick really thinking?!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Nick is out of his mind.

The rest sound good.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply