Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: NightShift; 13 Week General Discussion
Topic Started: Jul 11 2007, 11:02 PM (839 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Posted Image

~Welcome to the NightShift~

First episode premiers officially tomorrow(Thursday) at 11/10pm pt/ct

There is a special early airing that same morning at 5/4am pt/ct.

So my friends, discuss!! :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm watching it now, and it's not to bad......

Billy Dee Williams seems to be playing a janitor..... :blink:

There's a hilarious scene concerning Maxie and Coop.....

Jason is in jail on GH, but on GH:NS he's not.....

People are going to freak if the woman in the ambulance is who the show is hinting at........

d_alias
Member Avatar

i really liked it!!!!!

especially since its free of its regular airtime hogs on GH besides Jason.

ok, those hints of brunette, barrett, rome? are they really going to re-cast her? I'm still skeptical.

cooper & maxie cleaning the bed pans was so :lol: and i get my scrubs and J&R scenes. what's not to like.

:D

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

I'm watching now and I'm already bored. It's completely uninteresting and the writing is beyond stupid. I mean laughing gas causing an explosion? Um, ok...

This is definitely a huge flop for me, I expected so much more. A show like this had so much potential. However, this is just the first episode, but I don't know if it'll get better.

Alin89
Member Avatar

does anyone have the full eppy of this plz give it to me

Kenny
Member Avatar

I watched this on SoapNet during the overnight airing last night, while I was doped up on NyQuil, and I thought it was the lamest shit I'd ever seen. They're trying too hard, IMO.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

finally got to watch it, and like it, but that's just me :)

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

I liked it..despite the obvious PC reincarnation, appalling continuity and the cheap Brenda Barrett gimmick.

The suggestive sex scenes were something else. Maxie and Coop being busted like that- LOL!

It's ridiculous how miraculously Patrick recovered from the explosion and how Jason was out of jail.

Manny
Member Avatar

I thought it was simply okay... nothing ground breaking...

I will give them more time...

But I thought other people from GH would be there (like, Lulu, Logan, Georgie, Liz etc) But this turned out to be mostly about Robin/Patrick.

I LOVED Maxie/Coop scenes! They were hilarious!

I liked Robin/Stacey talk about HIV and pregnancies. And then Robin/Jason talk.

Before the opening credits, it was okay... with the explosion and all... after the credits, it was too much same ol' bickering from Robin/Patrick..

I really like the credits actually...

I liked the old lady in the waiting room and I just knew she was going to end up collapsing or something...

I was so shocked when that Barrett woman came to life in the morgue! :lol: Wonder who she is... hope they know better not to recast Brenda..

Anyway, it could have been better... but it's only episode #1, so I'll give them time.. :)

I did like the exterior shots and the rooftop scenes at sunrise! :)

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Just started watching tonight's eppy right now, :)

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

LMAO at Spinelli!

And if for nothing else, I just love getting to see more of Scrubs!!

ETA: What the hell is up with that female patient Patrick was attending to? Uhh, who just walks into the doctors office, then opens up her shirt, and says, "What do you think about these?" LoL, the door wasn't even closed yet.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I'm actually liking the humour in the dialogue as well. And Ms. Sneed with Maxie, omg, hilarious, and then Maxie and Epiphany.

I'm prolly loving this waayy too much, LoL.

The majority of the new characters are not half bad either. The nurses are prlly the weakest of the bunch, but I still don't mind them.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Just finished the eppy, and overall, it was ok. Lot's' of little things that were good, IMO.

Maxie=Handcuff Girl, LoL.

They're really pushing this mysterious Barrett woman. I think if she were to turn out as Brenda, we wouldn't see her until after the 13 weeks have ended and on GH. I am more inclined to say she'll be related to Coop.

The whole war vet thing is kinda interesting. Like that they are exploring what it could be like to come back from a war.

and LMAO at The Sage of Stone Cold and the fact the Spinelli created Jason a website, only for Sonny to call Jason and then refer to him as Stone Cold.

OMG about Stan and Kelly! Didn't see that coming.

I'm definitely intersted to see where these stories go~

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

LOVED, LOVED tonight's eppy! Great character interaction, I'm am totally intrigued as to what's going on with both that new doctor and that mysterious hand.

So sad when the old lady died, :(

Me thinks that Billy Dee/Toussaint could be playing a bigger part to some already established characters.

Did NOT like seeing Liz on there. RH is beautiful and wonderful actress, I just can't stand the character right now.

and OMG with Dr. Kelly and her having the most sex on both NS and GH combined in the past couple of weeks, LOL. Looks like she's got some issues with that though~

Can't wait for next week's eppy, :)

Jonatha

Mateo
Jul 27 2007, 12:32 AM
LOVED, LOVED tonight's eppy! Great character interaction, I'm am totally intrigued as to what's going on with both that new doctor and that mysterious hand.

Me thinks that Billy Dee/Toussaint could be playing a bigger part to some already established characters.

Did NOT like seeing Liz on there. RH is beautiful and wonderful actress, I just can't stand the character right now.

and OMG with Dr. Kelly and her having the most sex on both NS and GH combined in the past couple of weeks, LOL. Looks like she's got some issues with that though~

Mateo, I'm seriously hooked on NS. I just watched Thursday's episode on SoapNet. I usually don't stay up late to watch it in the regular time period. I also love having Scrubs front and center. The rest of the cast is interesting and diverse. I like that each new episode seems to have a theme. I see lots of potential in it, good stuff! I want to know who and why the mystery hand killed sweet old lady Mrs. Storch. :unsure:

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Jonatha
Jul 29 2007, 07:30 PM
Mateo
Jul 27 2007, 12:32 AM

Mateo, I'm seriously hooked on NS. I just watched Thursday's episode on SoapNet. I usually don't stay up late to watch it in the regular time period. I also love having Scrubs front and center. The rest of the cast is interesting and diverse. I like that each new episode seems to have a theme. I see lots of potential in it, good stuff! I want to know who and why the mystery hand killed sweet old lady Mrs. Storch. :unsure:

Awe,

So glad to see a fellow NS watcher here. Sorry took so long to reply, but I've been having computer issues, grrr....arrrgh, LoL.

This past Thursday's eppy was pretty good too. Love the pacing of the show and how pretty much everyone has caught on to something strange going on in the hospital. I've got a hunch our little blond nurse(her name escapes me) may have something to do with it. Lala is a total red herring.

Thrilled Jason wasn't on the eppy, LoL.

Of course always glad to see Scrubs, they always deliever, IMO.

I'm liking both new doctors more as well. Felt bad for the one who Kelly slept with and then kicked to the curb, although she's clear got issues in this dept, LoL.

Ok, I like Spinelli, but c'mon, does he have to be in almost every scene????!!!

Loved the Epiphany stuff with Toussaint(sp?). Her and Stan are totally buyable as mother and son as well. I'm glad we get to see more of them.

At first I was really liking the story with Lainy and this war vet. Appreciated that they were tackling, at least in some respect, what it could be like for one of our brave men to come back and deal with all they went through. Of course Guza confuses the hell outta me with this character now. Not sure if I like him/or the story as much as I was hoping.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Just watched the latest eppy, 8/16, and WOW. Perhaps because I have an HIV+ friend, but I just totally connect with the story they are giving Robin and Patrick at this point. I've always really connected with the character of Robin, but this current storyline is just so real for me. I really do like it and hope they keep up the good work with it.

This eppy was the best so far, IMO.

Even with Jason playing the hero, it was in a story that WASN'T about him. I was teary and even crying a bit at the end. GH during the daytime should be like this eppy and it would get much better praise, IMO.

Glad to see them focus much more on Scrubs this eppy and the whole baby situation. As much as I love these two, and enjoy the 'potential baby' story I don't want them to have a kid anytime too soon. They are still young and have so much more potential as a soap couple before going that route. That said, this story is def interesting.

Can't wait for next week!!!

Jonatha, Manny, anyone else!! Hope you're still watching. Post your thoughts, as I'm really interested to see what you all are thinking!(and I don't want to have to talk to myself, :lol:)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply