Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Fancy/Pretty Secret revealed!; Guest star spills...
Topic Started: Jul 12 2007, 02:08 AM (757 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

(Zach) Lively's not through turning ladies' heads. He recently shot a memorable episode (airing Aug. 1) on the over-the-top NBC soap Passions. "It was just a one-day thing: Come in, make out with a girl, and then I'm done," he says, laughing sheepishly. Apparently two young ladies named Pretty and Fancy Crane clash over his character, Harrison, in a flashback sequence. "One of the girls throws acid on the other girl's face," he says.

Link

I figured it was something like this or close to it.

I think the big hint was when the blackmailer tried to throw acid on Fancy but only got her leg. That got me thinking that something similar happened to Pretty. It also makes me think Pretty helped the blackmailer through all this.

Another interesting observation is Passions can't keep secrets anymore. They used to keep things like this under wraps but spoilers are spilling out left and right now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

So Pretty will have a deformed face?

With all that Crane money and she couldn't afford the best plastic surgeons? haha

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

That's it? Acid thrown on someone's face? THAT'S it?!?!

I was thinking something along the lines of Fancy molesting Pretty.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I know. I was thinking it should be much worse but I always knew it was something stupid like this. Pretty probably kept the disfigured face as a reminder to Fancy of the pain she caused her. Who knows. All I know is I have a feeling she is working with the blackmailer. The blackmailer always claimed to know where she is and we did have the whole scene where another person tried to throw acid on Fancy back when her and Luis were at the Inn. The blackmailer was outside, watching Luis, and a person was dressed in white inside and standing over Fancy with the acid. Maybe the person in white was Pretty and she lives at some hospital or something. They might be working together. Esme did say that Pretty wheeled around when she saw her. That's my theory, anyway. I mean, both Pretty and Vincent were traumatized as Crane children so they may have teamed up for revenge.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Interesting...Very interesting..

But the question is..."Is this huge enough to 'break up' Fancy and Luis?

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

I don't know why I was thinking molestation but that's what instantly popped into my head thinking of what could possibly be so bad that Luis would hate Fancy.

King
Member Avatar

I'm really glad that Fancy is not a incestuous molester. Eeek. JER would have been going way overboard with the sex/rape/incest stuff.

I like this. Pretty is gonna fuck her up!!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar

As disturbing an issue as it is, I think it would have been an interesting avenue to explore IF done with respect and sensitivity. But, then again, this IS Passions, so......

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Throwing acid in a pretty blonds face? Where would JER get an idea like that...

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Nubia
Jul 12 2007, 02:44 PM

:lol:

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Rick
Jul 12 2007, 03:14 PM
Nubia
Jul 12 2007, 02:44 PM

:lol:

Hmmm.. I wonder too *coughs* Rick *coughs*

;)

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

King
Jul 12 2007, 12:37 PM
I'm really glad that Fancy is not a incestuous molester. Eeek. JER would have been going way overboard with the sex/rape/incest stuff.

I like this. Pretty is gonna fuck her up!!

Team Pretty.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply