Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Lynda Hirsch spoilers for wk of 7/16
Topic Started: Jul 13 2007, 01:13 PM (586 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: The Bradys converge at the pub to discuss the theory that "Tony" isn't Tony at all ... but Andre DiMera. E.J. helps Bo set a trap for "Tony." Bo goes to arrest "Tony" on a rooftop, and he admits he is Andre, but demands total immunity in exchange for information on the real Tony's whereabouts. Bo gets Andre to confess that Tony is being kept prisoner on a remote island and that there's a map. Bo asks where the map is. Andre sees Bart and shouts, "Bart's back!" before he falls from the roof. John volunteers to travel to the South Pacific to search for the real Tony. John and Marlena find Tony. They tell him they're desperate to put an end to the Brady-DiMera feud. Tony doesn't know much about it except for a mysterious key that Stefano keeps with him at all times. Stefano encourages Shawn to tell Bo how he murdered his own sister. Chelsea and Stephanie discover Danielle is married to a man named Mark Prentiss. A bouquet containing a bomb is placed outside Lucas and Sami's apartment.

SNEAK PEEK: Roman is heartbroken.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Next week keeps sounding better and better.

Keith
Member Avatar

Roman, heartbroken? Bet Anna and Tony have quite the reunion.

King
Member Avatar

Sounds great! Really cannot wait.

a2sassy
Member Avatar

I think I may tune into Days next week.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This does sound like a great week..Looks most of the vets will be very active...As Steve and Kayla are definitely on monday as well...I read the preview for Monday, and they do an incredible job talking and flashing back to Tony/Andre..Kenny you will love that they mention Kristen..

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I can't wait to see Andre go down, and John and Marlena catch up with Tony.

Poor Roman. Its as if the man is just not destined to have love in his life. Quite a shame.

Hypnotoad

Jinxed Soul
Jul 13 2007, 09:31 PM
I can't wait to see Andre go down, and John and Marlena catch up with Tony.

Poor Roman. Its as if the man is just not destined to have love in his life. Quite a shame.

I'm still convinced that he's shagging Nicole offscreen.

Well, by convinced I mean repulsed.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply