Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:New Promo clip
Topic Started: Jul 13 2007, 04:40 PM (625 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/Days_of_our_Lives/video/#cat=25262
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Fucking Amazing..Love that John and Marlena are involved..and i'm so excited to finally get to see the real tony...this twist is just a dream come true..
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

It feels so good to see Thaao playing Tony, the Tony we all knew and once loved and not the Tony JER ruined!

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

*Yawn*

More of this stupid vendetta cr#p.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

The part that grabs me is that Stefano knew. Neat!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

They make the real Tony seem to be such a good guy!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This looks great and the fact that Stefano knew makes this so much better.

I bet Stefano and Andre came up with the idea to make John his half brother. There is a spoiler going around that Andre switched a DNA test or two so that would all fit.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

PhoenixRising05
Jul 14 2007, 11:21 AM
I bet Stefano and Andre came up with the idea to make John his half brother. There is a spoiler going around that Andre switched a DNA test or two so that would all fit.

Might as well go for broke and Andre everything undesirable away.

Deleted User
Deleted User

What I dont get is why Marls is hugging Tony. Even though hes not Andre I cant believe they should be that happy to see him -- unless the captive island stuff was all Andres doing too?!
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

JERSoapsFan
Jul 14 2007, 11:11 PM
What I dont get is why Marls is hugging Tony. Even though hes not Andre I cant believe they should be that happy to see him -- unless the captive island stuff was all Andres doing too?!

The real Tony has been gone since 1985 when he disappeared in the fog. It was reported that Stefano aided in the switch of Tony and Andre and Tony was dumped on an island. In other words, everything done by Tony under JER has been erased. Andre was the one obsessed with Kristen, Andre faked his death in Aremid to frame John, Andre was behind Captive Island and Iraq, etc. This week is the first glimpse of the real Tony since 1985. Marlena and him were great friends so her hugging him is in character for both of them. Technically, the real Tony has never met John so that should be interesting.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Phoenix, thanks. I did miss three episodes this week (sorry guys) but was this already revealed or is this a spoiler (that Stef/Andre facilitated the switch)? And anyway, AWESOME, BABY. THIS SOUNDS SO FUCKING PHENOMENAL AND INCREDIBLE. I mean, rewriting history back to 19-FUCKIN'-85?! That's unheard of! I love it!!!

Although, still. Why should Marls and gang believe Tony if he tells 'em that story, when he's found on the island? I might think "Oh, okay, Tony was switched after Melaswen -- but he's still a bastard!" When you're dealing with twins, how can anyone TRUST ANYONE?!!#$%@$@$%#$%34$%
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

I might add: I didn't watch the show back then (I was 2). So, were the DiMeras or some of them once friends with marls or something? Because I still don't get the hug!
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

JERSoapsFan
Jul 15 2007, 01:04 AM
Phoenix, thanks. I did miss three episodes this week (sorry guys) but was this already revealed or is this a spoiler (that Stef/Andre facilitated the switch)? And anyway, AWESOME, BABY. THIS SOUNDS SO FUCKING PHENOMENAL AND INCREDIBLE. I mean, rewriting history back to 19-FUCKIN'-85?! That's unheard of! I love it!!!

Although, still. Why should Marls and gang believe Tony if he tells 'em that story, when he's found on the island? I might think "Oh, okay, Tony was switched after Melaswen -- but he's still a bastard!" When you're dealing with twins, how can anyone TRUST ANYONE?!!#$%@$@$%#$%34$%

The Tony/Andre reveal happens this week and there will be alot of flashbacks and discussion of history so that should help you.

Tony was a good friend to many Salemites. They all believe him because Andre has pulled shit like this before. He took over Tony's life before and pulled shit worse then this. He even acted as a serial killer and killed Renee, Stefano's daughter.

Not all the Dimera's were friends with Marlena. Tony was about the only one but they were also friendly with Renee when she was around. Tony is the most notable though.

Deleted User
Deleted User

OMG, this is going to ROCK!
Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

JERSoapsFan
Jul 15 2007, 01:05 AM
I might add: I didn't watch the show back then (I was 2). So, were the DiMeras or some of them once friends with marls or something? Because I still don't get the hug!

Tony DiMera wasn't a pariah even though he had that family name.

If you watch the clip on YouTube of the Tony and Anna wedding you'll see Marlena there smiling and happy as one of the couple's best friends and even Tom and Alice Horton attend as well wishers for the couple.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

JERSoapsFan
Jul 14 2007, 11:04 PM
When you're dealing with twins, how can anyone TRUST ANYONE?!!#$%@$@$%#$%34$%

I hope they play this angle. It makes it more interesting than a simple Andre flip, and he's been captive for decades, apparently, which had to have some effect on his psyche and personality. If nothing else, he ought to be mighty pissed that nobody could recognize Andre.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Well u have a point there px780, but from what I'm hearing is that they're playing it from an angle where Tony was held prisoner on some exotic tropical island and he enjoyed it so much there that he didn't want to go back to Salem.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I may have been wrong about the promo. I saw it EXACTLY ONE time and had forgotten that there's another big blonde-haired woman on this show now (Anna). So perhaps it was Anna hugging Tony (which would make more sense), not Marls. Although, I'm glad to know the history behind all this, which will make it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much sweeter!
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply