Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Previews; Week of July 16-20
Topic Started: Jul 14 2007, 01:14 PM (382 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday, July 16
The Bradys converge at the pub to discuss the theory that Tony is actually somebody else; Steve tells Tony and Stefano that E.J. is not dead; Max demands that Jeremy show him what is being transported in the trunks; Jett questions Max.

Tuesday, July 17
Jett gets angry at Chelsea for involving herself in his business; Chelsea apologizes to Jett; E.J. helps Bo set a trap for "Tony''; Andre confesses where Tony is being held prisoner; Sami and E.J. agree to work out an arrangement for their children.

Wednesday, July 18
Roman arrives with Bart; John volunteers to travel to the South Pacific to search for Tony; Sami reads another translated letter to Marlena and Hope; Philip plays a strange message for Bo; Bo recommends Philip hire an investigator.

Thursday, July 19
Bo summons Stefano to the pub to question him about the feud; Sami freaks out over E.J.'s resemblance to his grandfather; E.J. tries to make peace with Lucas; Sami and Lucas get romantic; John, Marlena and Anna fly off to find Tony.

Friday, July 20
Anna pulls a gun on Tony; Tony decides to return home; Chelsea enjoys a night at the beach with Nick; Max tries to break off his partnership with Jeremy; Nick rushes over as Sami and Lucas spend a romantic night in their apartment.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

This week sounds so good. I love the balance. Only Shelle seem like they are missing.

Very good week for Days fans overall coming up IMO.

Hypnotoad

PhoenixRising05
Jul 14 2007, 01:32 PM
This week sounds so good. I love the balance. Only Shelle seem like they are missing.

Very good week for Days fans overall coming up IMO.

The lack of Shelle is what makes this week sound appealing.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I love how EJ is helping the Brady's.

Hypnotoad

Jinxed Soul
Jul 14 2007, 04:13 PM
I love how EJ is helping the Brady's.

They are working overtime to reform EJ. I wish they'd keep him on the more evil side. But I think they wrote him into a corner with the rape and the writers will make EJ do something to earn Sami's forgiveness.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

EJ on the evil side would be lame, IMO. He has to redeem himself in Sami's eyes and win over her heart. The best way for him to do that is by being good. Besides, in this case, I don't think him being good is a choice he made... its what happened to him after falling head over heels for Sami.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply