Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:NBC Text Message spoilers
Topic Started: Jul 16 2007, 05:44 PM (489 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Bo and Lexie set a trap for Andre

Nick finally remembers the results of Sami's paternity test.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Hmmm..I wonder if the explosion that nick and sami are in causes him to temporarily forget...I just want to know once and for all who the father/fathers are...

But the bo and lexie spoiler sounds wonderful..

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Go Lexie! I hope we get some good Lexie vs. Andre stuff.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Nick must get a head injury or something. Glad that someone actually gets hurt this time in an explosion.

The Bo/Lexie one sounds fantastic.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Bo and Lexie are working together? I can't remember the last time that has happened. This should be good!

I like the concept of Nick suffering an injury. The unfortunate part is, he will probably need Chelsea through this tough time period, and she will feel guilty so she will be there for him. Not only will this once again create false hopes for him, but also for viewers.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Jinxed Soul
Jul 16 2007, 08:36 PM
Bo and Lexie are working together? I can't remember the last time that has happened. This should be good!

I think the last Bo and Lexie teamed up is when he "killed" her when she escaped from prison (circa 2002)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Yeah? 2002 was still ages ago lol

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kevc1980
Jul 16 2007, 06:09 PM
Hmmm..I wonder if the explosion that nick and sami are in causes him to temporarily forget...I just want to know once and for all who the father/fathers are...

But the bo and lexie spoiler sounds wonderful..

I don't think even when Nick "remembers" what the real results of the paternity test are there will be any finality on paternity yet. He'll probably remember it wrong or keep lying about it or something. I seriously don't see this show resolving this before the babies are born.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

DAYS has been shocking lately, with the tuth coming out quicker rather than dragging along, so perhaps the true paternity results will be revealed. I'm long EJ right now, and would rather the babies be his!

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I hope they are EJ's also. These conflict with recent spoilers, though in that Abe is credited to be in on the sting.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply