Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
The Roster of Known Soap Operas; - updated January 4, 2008
Topic Started: Jul 18 2007, 09:55 AM (2,157 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Below you will find a list of all known soap operas from the days of radio through the shows of today. As I continue to search I will add them to the list below. If you know of any that I have not included, please write me and let me know. You can drop a message here by PM, or e-mail me at steve_frame38474@yahoo.com You will notice that I have included some primetime shows that some might not regard as soap operas, and have left off some that other sites list as soap operas. I tried to use my best judgment on the inclusion of some of them. I have also included some British soap operas or foreign soap operas, but have not made an all out effort to get all of them.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Note: Click on the available links to read a history of the show. More to come.

A

Abie's Irish Rose; Adopted Daughter; The Affairs of Anthony; The Affairs of Dr. Gentry; Against the Storm; Albion Market; All My Children; All That Glitters; Amanda of Honeymoon Hill; American Women; Angel Falls; Ann Worth, Housewife; Another Life; Another World; The Archers; Arnold Grimm's Daughter; As The World Turns; Aunt Jenny's Real Life Stories; Aunt Mary; Autumn Affair

B

Bachelor's Children; Backstage Wife; Bare Essence; Barry Cameron (The Soldier Who Came Home); The Barton's; Bay State; Beacon Hill; Behind the Screen; Bell Bird; Ben Jerrod; The Bennetts; Berrengers; The Best of Everything; Best Seller; Betty & Bob; Beverly Hills, 90210; Beyond These Valleys; Big Sister; The Bill; Billy and Betty; Blue Heelers; Blue Hills; Bob and Victoria; The Bold and the Beautiful; The Box; Bracken's World; Brave Tomorrow; Breakers; Brenda Curtis; Bright Horizon; Bright Promise; The Brighter Day (radio); The Brighter Day (TV); Brookside; Brothers and Sisters; Buck Private and His Girl; By Kathleen Norris

C

Capitol; Captain Video and His Video Rangers; The Career Of Alice Blair; Careless Love; Carol Kennedy's Romance; Caroline's Golden Store; Carolyn Day Detective; The Carters Of Elm Street; Castles; Casualty; The Catlins; Central City; Central Park West; Chances; Charlie and Jessie; The City; Clara, Lu, 'N Em; Class of '74; The Clear Horizon; The Colbys; Compact; Concerning Miss Marlowe; Copshop; Coronation Street; A Country Practice; The Couple Next Door; Crossroads

D

Daddy and Rollo; Dallas; Dan Harding's Wife; Dante's Cove; Dark Shadows; David Harum; Dawson's Creek; Days of Our Lives; Dear John; Desperate Housewives; Doc Barclay's Daughters; Doctor Hudson's Secret Journal; Doctor Paul; Doctor Susan; The Doctors; The Doctor's Wife; Dr. Paul; Dreams Come True; Dynasty

E

E. N. G.; E Street; EastEnders; Easy Aces; Echo Point; The Edge of Night; Edith Adam's Future; The Egg and I; Eldorado; Ellen Randolph; Emerald Point N.A.S; Emergency Ward 10; Emmerdale Farm; Ever Since Eve; Executive Suite

F

Fair City; Fairmeadows, U.S.A.; Falcon Crest; Families; Family; Family Affairs; Family & Friends; Far From Heaven; Faraway Hill; Fifteen; Filthy Rich; The First Hundred Years; First Love; Five Star Jones; Five Star Matinee; Flame in the Wind; Flamingo Road; Follow the Moon; Follow Your Heart; Footballer's Wives; For Love and Honor; For Richer For Poorer; The Forsyte Saga; Freshman Dorm; Friday Night Lights; From Here to Eternity; From These Roots; Front Page Farrell; Full Circle

G

General Hospital; General Hospital (ITV); General Hospital: Night Shift; Generations; Girl Alone; Glencoe; Glitter; The Goldbergs; Golden Windows; Government Girl; Grand; The Greatest Gift; Greek; Green Valley Line; The Grove Family; The Guiding Light (radio); The Guiding Light (TV); The Gumps

H

The Hamptons; Hawkins Falls; Heart Break High; The Heights; Heinz Magazine of the Air; Helen Holden; Helping Hand; HeadLand; Helpmate; Her Honor, Nancy James; Hidden Faces; High Hopes; High Road; Hilltop House; Hollyoaks; Home and Away; Home of the Brave; Homefront; Home Sweet Home; Hoofers; Hotel; Hotel Cosmopolitan; Hotel for Pets; Hotel Malibu; A House in the Country; Houseboat Hannah; How To Survive a Marriage; Howards Way; Hyperion Bay

I

I'll Find My Way; In Care of Aggie Horn; The Inner Flame; Irene Rich Dramas; Ivory Tower

J

Jane Arden; Jenny Peabody; John's Other Wife; The Johnson Family; Joyce Jordan, Girl Interne; Joyce Jordan M.D.; Judy and Jane; Jupiter Moon; Just Plain Bill

K

Katie's Daughter; Katie Hopkins, Angel of Mercy; Kay Fairchild Stepmother; Kindred Spirits; King's Crossing; King's Row; Kitty Foyle; Kitty Keene Inc.; Knot's Landing

L

The Lair; The Life and Loves of Dr. Susan; Life Can Be Beautiful; The Life of Mary Sothern; The Light of the World; London Bridge; Lone Journey; Lonely Women (Today's Children); Lonesome Gal; Lora Lawton; Lorenzo Jones; Love Is A Many Splendored Thing; The Love of Dr. Susan; Love of Life; Love Song; Love Stories; Lovers & Friends; Loving

M

Ma Perkins; Madame Courageous; Malibu Shores; Mama Rosa; The Man I Married; Manhattan Mother; Margo of Castlewood; Marie the Little French Princess; Marriage For Two; Martha Webster (Life Begins); Mary and Bob; Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman; Mary Noble, Backstage Wife; Masquerade; Maudie's Diary; Meet the Dixons; Melrose Place; Midstream; Miss Susan; Models, Inc.; Modern Cinderella; Modern Romances; Molly of the Movies; Moment of Truth; The Monroes; Moonshine and Honeysuckle; Morning Star; Motel; Mother-in-Law; Mother O'Mine; Mrs. Wiggs of the Cabbage Patch; Muscle; My So Called Life; My Son and I; Myrt and Marge; The Mystery Man

N

Neighbours; Never Too Young; A New Day in Eden; The Newcomers; Night and Day; Nip/Tuck; Noah's Arc; Nona From Nowhere; North Shore; Number 96; The Nurses

O

The O. C.; The O'Neills (radio); The O'Neills (TV); Once and Again; One Life To Live; One Man's Family (radio); One Man's Family (TV-primetime); One Man's Family (TV-daytime); One Tree Hill; The Open Door; Orphans of Divorce; Our Five Daughters; Our Family Honor; Our Gal Sunday; Our Private World

P

Pacific Drive; Pacific Palisades; Painted Dreams; Paper Dolls; Paradise Bay; Paradise Beach; Paradise Falls; Party of Five; Pasadena; Passions; Peggy's Doctor; Pepper Young's Family; Perry Mason (radio); Peyton Place; Popular; Port Charles; Portia Faces Life (radio); Portia Faces Life (TV); Possession; The Power, The Passion; Pretty Kitty Kelly; Prime Time; Prisoner (Cell Block H); Private Lives of Ethel & Albert

Q

Queer As Folk

R

Real Folks; Real Life Stories; Red Davis; Rescue Me; The Restless Years; Return to Eden; Return to Peyton Place; Revelations; Rich Man's Darling; Richmond Hill; The Right to Happiness; The Rise of the Goldbergs; Rituals; River City; Riverdale; The Road of Life (radio); The Road of Life (TV); Rockland County; Romance; Romance Isle; The Romance of Helen Trent; Rooms; Rose of My Dreams; Rosemary; The Round Table; Ryan's Hope

S

Santa Barbara; Savannah; Scarlett Hill; Scattergood Baines; Scripts & Scruples; Search For Tomorrow; Second Chances; Second Husband; The Second Mrs. Burton; Second Spring; The Secret Life of Us; The Secrets of Lake Success; The Secrets of Midland Heights; The Secret Storm; The Seeking Heart; Sex and the City; Sheer Romance; Shortland Street; Si & Elmer; Sisters; Six Feet Under; Skyways; The Smith Family; Snow Village; Soap; Soap on the Ranger; Society Girl; Somerset; Something in the Air; Song of a Stranger; Song of the City; Sons and Daughters; Springhill; Spyder Games; Starting Out; Stella Dallas; Stepmother; Stories America Loves (Kitty Foyle); The Story of Bess Johnson; The Story of Holly Sloan; The Story of Mary Marlin; Story of Mryt & Margie; The Story of Peter Grey; Strange Paradise; The Strange Romance of Evelyn Winters; Studio 5-B; Sue and Irene; The Sullivans; Summerland; Sunset Beach; The Survivors; Swans Crossing; Sweet River

T

Taurus Rising; Tena and Tim; Terry Regan: Attorney At Law; Texas; These Are My Children; This Changing World; This Day is Ours; This Is Nora Drake; This Life Is Mine; This Small Town; Those Happy Gilmans; Three Steps to Heaven; Thunder Over Paradise; A Time For Us; A Time to Live; Titans; Today Is Ours; Today's Children; Tom Corbett, Space Cadett; Trade Winds; Triangle; Tribes; Trouble House; The Trouble with Marriage; True Romances; The True Story Hour; Twin Peaks; 2000 Malibu Road; Two on a Clue

U

Ugly Betty, Uncle Abe and David; Undressed; Upstairs Downstairs

V

Valiant Lady (radio); Valiant Lady (TV); Valley of the Dolls; Vic and Sade

W

W. E. B.; Wasteland; Watch Over Me; Waterloo Station; Way Down East; The Way of the World; We Are Always Young; We Are Four; We Love & Learn; We, the Abbotts; Wendy Warren and the News; When A Girl Marries; Where the Heart Is; Whispering Streets; Winnetka Road; A Woman in America; The Woman in My House; Woman in White; Woman of Courage; A Woman to Remember; Woman With A Past; A Woman's Life; A World Apart; The World of Mr. Sweeney

X

Y

The Yellow Rose; Yesterday's Children; The Young and the Restless; Young Doctor Malone (radio); Young Doctor Malone (TV); The Young Doctors; Young Lives; The Young Marrieds; Young Widder Brown; Your Family & Mine

Z

original list compiled by Steve Frame - 2001; last updated 27 July 2007

Thanks to James who submitted a list of known foreign soap operas that I did not have on the list.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic