Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOD Spoilers; *updates in replies*
Topic Started: Jul 18 2007, 12:20 PM (993 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The SOD Cover shows stories featuring Sami's kidnapping, Nick getting married, and Shawn proposing to Belle.

Sami is kidnapped by Stefano, Dr. Rolf, and Bart. Supposedly we still don't paternity results yet, but Dr. Rolf is ready to perform the procedure to get stem cells from Sami. They are all on a plane, so I'm thinking that they are going to perform the procedure.

Nick gets married and not to Chelsea.

Second Chances
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Nick's getting married?! :lol: It must be to some floozy in Vegas. This should be good!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Aww Nick gets married to someone besides Chelsea..damm thats sucks...But its a nice twist...

and Sami getting kidnapped should be excited, it was bound to happen soon..

King
Member Avatar

OMG! LOL! For once, I'm actually shocked by a DAYS spoiler!

Awww, Shelle!

MrsMahaney
Member Avatar

Nick marries Ilsa to keep her in the country.

Jonatha

MrsMahaney
Jul 18 2007, 12:53 PM
Nick marries Ilsa to keep her in the country.

So maybe the rumors are true that Jeremy in the human trafficing business. :unsure:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Wow, so is Ilsa becoming an actual character? Maybe Max's new love interest? I can't believe I'm intrigued by this storyline, but I am!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Yep. The Ilsa one confirms for me that Jeremy is doing something along those lines. I am really starting to like this story. It's a nice twist too with Nick that I never saw coming.

Good stuff for Shelle fans. I am glad there is more romance and I also like how Shelle have become more supporting again rather then lead.

The Sami stuff sounds great. We all knew it would happen and now it is. Sounds intense.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

OH BOY!

I think Belle will accept but the wedding won't go through.

So, I'm guessing Chelsea breaks Nick's heart, he gets drunk and hooks up with someone. LAME!

Poor Sami!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More about Nick.

Quote:

After being hurt by the exploding flowers, Nick wakes up and is acting pretty bizarre.  He wants to find Chelsea so he follows her to Vegas where he catches her in the arms of Jett.

He thinks something is going on but he doesn’t have his memory.  He doesn’t know who Jett is or how he fits into things.  Chelsea isn’t happy to see Nick.  They argue and she dumps him.  Nick has an aggressive persona.

Enter Pete, played by Jerry Springer who advises Nick about love and gambling.  Nick wins $50,000 on the blackjack table.  He tells Chelsea but she doesn’t care and blows him off again.  Nick meets a very beautiful African American woman. 

Meanwhile Chelsea talks to Jett who tells her to talk to Nick.  Nick introduces her to China Lee, his fiancée.  The two wed but he is still in love with Chelsea.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ok, so it's not Ilsa?

Hmm...I still like this. I am glad the show is adding more diversity. I just knew this would somehow be tied to the explosion.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

National Enquirer Spoiler for July 30th:

Sami holds Bart at gunpoint.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Aww, so no Ilsa? That sucks. Lol, I'm just trying to get Max some kind of love interest :lol: China Lee?! okay.......

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sami holding Bart at gunpoint sounds hysterical :lol: .

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Maybe Sami's the one that kills Bart. Although I think Blackwood's last airdate is sometime in August. Oh well...

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oooh, maybe Sami will actually kill a man this time!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

The Nick stuff is a nice complicating twist, which will be explained by the explosion..but i hope that China Lee is just a short term character, no more newbies...And i think the Isla character would have been a bigger twist...

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

A bit more info from SOD:

The Dimera's take Sami to get their hands on her babies’ stem cells. After flowers explode, Sami doesn't want to go to the safe house. EJ visits Andre who puts something in EJ’s briefcase. EJ goes to see Sami. She remembers the briefcase being opened and being gassed by something and then she passes out.

While knocked out Sami is taken to a private jet. Tony finds out where she is and alerts Marlena, Roman, EJ and Lucas. Sami is on the plane with Bart, Rolf and Stefano. By the week’s end, the plane is circling around Bermuda and Dr. Rolf is ready to begin the surgery.
------------------------------
Shawn proposes to a surprised Belle and she doesn’t respond the way he expected.

Belle is hesitant at first because she knows he’s lying about the job interview and wants them to be honest first. She urges him to tell her the truth but until she flat out confronts him, he doesn’t. Then he makes a good point that he doesn't feel right about taking a job at the hands of Philip. Belle understands and feels guilty for setting it up. Belle then proposes to Shawn and he accepts.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Sami should've stayed at the safe house. She was whining about having to be there, but at least she was safe. I don't mean she should be stuck there forever, but it was a suitable arrangement for the time being.

The Belle/Shawn stuff sounds sweet! Deep down, I don't think she believes him, but wants to believe him because she loves him and wants to accept his proposal. I still don't see this wedding happening.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

interesting...a new AFAM character? I hope she sinks her claws into Nick. This show is missing a diva (in the vein of Nicole), and that could shake things up with Nick, Chels, and Jett.

and with the name of China Lee, I am just imagining someone with the personality of Kamora Lee Simons, lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply