Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOW Spoilers
Topic Started: Jul 19 2007, 12:22 PM (389 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers for the week of July 30th

Nick stands up to Kate.

Roman goes after Andre.

Steve checks up on Jeremy.

The feature article is about Sami kidnapping with interview with Bryan Dattilo. I type it up all now but here is the best part of the story:

"Lucas is desperate to get Sami back, but there's nothing he can do," maintains Dattilo. "He loves Sami and fears Stefano is going to kill her and the babies. If anything happens to any of them, Lucas swears he will kill Stefano..."

Second Chances

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Yay! I love when Lucas gets angry. He's so tiny it's amusing to watch.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm glad someone other than Sami is not afraid to really stand up to Kate. That blackmailing bitch needs to be taught a lesson!

I'm excited for the Steve vs. Jeremy showdown! Its going to be priceless. Shouldn't Jeremy have been axed by now? I thought his role was pretty much short-term... just long enough to have Stephanie make a mistake by falling for him, and then have her parents support her, hence growing their relationship as a family.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds good. The next two weeks sound intense.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply