Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 7/30; *updated 7/20*
Topic Started: Jul 19 2007, 10:07 PM (473 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
Bo arrests Andre, who swears he's really Tony; Nick rushes back to Salem after waking up in a Las Vegas hotel suite.

Tuesday
Roman is rushed to the hospital after being stabbed by Andre; Nick reveals that Lucas is the father of the twins; Stephanie and Jeremy have dinner with Steve and Kayla.

Wednesday
Nick is fired after admitting his misdeeds; Belle admits to her mother that she loves Shawn, but is frustrated by him; Chelsea agrees to spy on Stephanie in order to protect her.

Thursday
Chelsea tells Nick about Jett's deception; Sami shows up at the DiMera mansion and shoots Bart in the foot.

Friday
Tony sneaks into the DiMera mansion and drugs Stefano; a drunk EJ dreams of shooting Lucas and winning Sami.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds good. Sounds like Stefano and Andre are really upping the ante.

I don't like Lucas being the father of both and have to wonder if there is more to this. I still have a feeling it's going to be on and one and one baby dies so that no one knows which one survived. Otherwise, that aspect of the story is lame IMO and it takes away from the Sami/EJ part of the fued.

Sami shooting Bart is priceless :lol:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Lucas is the father? Dammit!!! At least they find out before the twins are teenagers and about to have sex with their half-sibling they never knew about it :lol:

Obviously Nick was going to get fired for all of ths, but at least he cleared his conscious. Its disappointing how his entire life got flipped upside down in a negatie direction, all for a girl who said she loved him, and now could careless.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't like Lucas being the father of both either.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Lucas is B-O-R-I-N-G!

a2sassy
Member Avatar

^^^You got that right! I still think it will be proven that one twin is Lucas' and the other EJ's. That's the only way for this to make any kind of sense.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I like Lucas being the father of both twins. Not because I care about Lucas or Lumi anymore, but because it opens up a more interesting path, imho, than a WTD storyline or a Dimera-Brady baby.

Plus it's more suggestion, imho, that the kids won't make it, because the longer-term story would probably be with EJ as the father. Losing one or both of the babies might revitalize Lucas & Sami as characters, and both seriously need that. Especially Sami, who is boring the crap out of me (and needs a fucking comb).

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I would much rather both babies have the same father. It's disgusting to me to even think about twins by different fathers and the poor innocents having to live with that curse upon them forever. Too sad to even think about.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I never thought about the advantage of Lucas being the father. Thanks for the insight, px780!

The paternity results will probably worsen the Brady-Dimera fued. Stefano now can't get the much needed stem cells for his health from these embryos ... WHAT A SHAME! :lol:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

px780
Jul 20 2007, 12:24 AM
I like Lucas being the father of both twins. Not because I care about Lucas or Lumi anymore, but because it opens up a more interesting path, imho, than a WTD storyline or a Dimera-Brady baby.

Plus it's more suggestion, imho, that the kids won't make it, because the longer-term story would probably be with EJ as the father. Losing one or both of the babies might revitalize Lucas & Sami as characters, and both seriously need that. Especially Sami, who is boring the crap out of me (and needs a fucking comb).

Good points. I didn't really look at it that way either.

Added Friday. It sounds like a really good week!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

thanks Angie!!!

I'm thinking it is very early to close the book on just who is the father of the twins. I am torn. I find one each a truly icky option. But I long to see EJ hold an infant in his long arms and gently caress him with those lovely hands. Ah, shades of Ethan holding Miranda on AMC I guess.

Storywise, I see Roberts twins as a black hole. OTOH, if Hogan is keeping the dull Lumi duo welded together having DiBrady twins would provide some longterm angst. The only interesting apects to Lumi, imo, always come externally. If this is the option Hogan chooses, perhaps EJ can be freed from playing second fiddle to that"dime a dozen loser". He deserves a lady of his own, not leftovers.

I am loving the prospect of a drunken, hopefully naked EJ tortured and emotional in his dreams. Hope his dream murder is grisly. I'll have my popcorn for that Friday, you can be sure.

berlingirl
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Jul 20 2007, 10:52 PM
thanks Angie!!!

I'm thinking it is very early to close the book on just who is the father of the twins. I am torn. I find one each a truly icky option. But I long to see EJ hold an infant in his long arms and gently caress him with those lovely hands. Ah, shades of Ethan holding Miranda on AMC I guess.

Storywise, I see Roberts twins as a black hole. OTOH, if Hogan is keeping the dull Lumi duo welded together having DiBrady twins would provide some longterm angst. The only interesting apects to Lumi, imo, always come externally. If this is the option Hogan chooses, perhaps EJ can be freed from playing second fiddle to that"dime a dozen loser". He deserves a lady of his own, not leftovers.

I am loving the prospect of a drunken, hopefully naked EJ tortured and emotional in his dreams. Hope his dream murder is grisly. I'll have my popcorn for that Friday, you can be sure.

Did someone say a half naked EJ? Where where? :lol:
But I agree with your post. I hope that the babies are EJ's and not Lucas's.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

PhoenixRising05
Jul 19 2007, 11:01 PM
Sounds good. Sounds like Stefano and Andre are really upping the ante.

I don't like Lucas being the father of both and have to wonder if there is more to this. I still have a feeling it's going to be on and one and one baby dies so that no one knows which one survived. Otherwise, that aspect of the story is lame IMO and it takes away from the Sami/EJ part of the fued.

Sami shooting Bart is priceless :lol:

It is incredibly lame if there is NOT more to this.

If Lucas really is the father of both twins, it's way too early for them to reveal it. If Lucas really is the father of twins and the writers are planning to keep it that way then they are commiting a soap opera sin with this, because according to classic DOOL who's the daddy? convention if Lucas is the father then up until the birth he should think twins were EJ's but be there for the birth to help Sami deliver them and then voila Nick comes clean AFTER they're born.

Something I noticed about Friday's epi is the fact that Nick doesn't have the results in his possession but someone calls him with the results so there's a fair chance they can be tampered with. I also thought it was interesting they chose the name Dr. STAHL (Stall?) as the person Nick was talking to on the phone. I wondered if that was a hint that they're still STALLING in revealing the true paternity of the twins.

I think they'll cop out and do the one and one as I think that was the whole point of Sami having twins and honestly I prefer that to any more babies on this show dying.

But in any event, I really like the EJ drunk dream spoiler. That should be a really fun episode. And as much as I hate having to see the gloating Lucas will do about the twins, I can't wait to see EJ's total despair, devastation and vulnerability when he realizes (thinks) he ruined any chance of having a relationship with Sami all for nothing because he can't save his father's life and he realizes (thinks) he betrayed his family and ruined his relationship with his father all for nothing because he thinks Sami's babies aren't his. Hopefully they don't cheat us out of that great drama.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Friday sounds great and the whole week sounds good.

I agree there is definitely more to this. Either Nick got bad info or the test was messed up somehow. Although, I also recognize Px's fine points earlier in this thread too so we'll see.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply