Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Down the road sneak peeks
Topic Started: Jul 25 2007, 02:44 AM (670 Views)
Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

In 2 weeks

Luis is executed for the "rape" of Fancy and "murder" of Rae

A possessed Sheridan electrocutes Theresa.

Endora tries to cast a spell to turn back time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Ok...I get it. Passions will execute Luis and have Sheridan kill Theresa only to have Endora turn back time so someone can stop it.

They really should've kept that Endora spoiler out. It just ruined everything for me and any shock factor I would've had is gone. Passions is usually good about keeping stuff a secret but lately everything is getting out.

It sounds good but now it's going to be underwhelming to me. Glad Sheridan is possessed again. Does that mean the demon elf is still around? Love that guy :lol:

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Actually Gwen is the one who saves Theresa ;)

nassaunew

Technically, the original TV Guide.ca preview does not say that Sheridan's possessed, but she probably is.

NBC has been revealing detailed spoilers for awhile now. I guess the show is more focused on how everything plays out and generating 'buzz.'

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Rick
Jul 25 2007, 03:00 AM

Oh, ok. Just like the last time with the poison.

Whatever the case, it's obvious the Endora one will undo the execution. It still ruins it for me but whatever. The show is good right now. I just wish they kept that spoiler a secret.

I think your right nassaunew. I still long for the days when Passions kept big things like this and the blackmailer's identity a secret though. It's one of the things that made the show unique in soaps. Other soaps spoiled everything while they never did but now they are becoming one of the pack.

nassaunew

^With the blackmailer's identity...I really do think that there's more to it, and that will be the major reveal.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I'm sure there will be another big reveal

I'm 100% that Vincent is not working alone

nassaunew

^I think Vincent is one of Valerie's personalities.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

nassaunew
Jul 25 2007, 04:41 AM

Ohhhhhh That would be interesting

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Do I look like I give a bluedilly fuck?!

Rick
Jul 25 2007, 02:44 AM
Endora tries to cast a spell to turn back time.

Why do I get a bad vibe about this? The cynic in me says this could be the redemption of Sheridumbass, that all the cunty things she has done to Fancy will be erased.

King
Member Avatar

Why are you reading Spoilers and then saying the shock factor is ruined for you? What do you think a spoiler is? :lol:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

King
Jul 25 2007, 01:27 PM
Why are you reading Spoilers and then saying the shock factor is ruined for you? What do you think a spoiler is? :lol:

Because Passions never spoils stuff like this. Usually, an event like Luis's execution would not come with a spoiler saying Endora turns back time. You can already see how they are going to save Luis right there. That is why it's ruined for me. It's one thing to read a spoiler but it's another to have all the beats of the story spoiled at once. They should've just left off the Endora spoiler and then it would be fine but they just gave it all away, something Passions NEVER used to do.

Deleted User
Deleted User

^ Technically, Phoe, the story isn't spoiled that far in advance -- check the working REALLY carefully and you'll see why I'M SCARED TO DEATH that Luis really WILL die:

"Endora tries to cast a spell to turn back time."

Endora "TRIES" to cast a spell. Doesn't mean she does cast it. In fact, linguists would say that her attempts are feeble. :(

Now check this one out:

"Luis is executed for the "rape" of Fancy and "murder" of Rae"

Now check this one out:

"Luis is executed for the "rape" of Fancy and "murder" of Rae"

There's no room for interpretation there. :(:(:(

Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

JSF...I read the spoiler but we both watch this show and we both know JER. That spoiler cements what is going to happen. I can guarantee you Luis gets executed and Endora turns back time to undo it. It's obvious. This way, JER gets the shock value of the execution and still keeps his romantic hero. The unspoiled will go nuts and then the Luis fans will rejoice that he is spared.

I just hate it was spoiled because it normally isn't.

King
Member Avatar

Quote:

They should've just left off the Endora spoiler and then it would be fine but they just gave it all away, something Passions NEVER used to do.

It's been doing it for a while now though so we should be expecting it.

PSNS gives some of the most detailed spoilers around and have for a while. IMO.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Rick
Jul 25 2007, 04:00 AM

:puke:

Gwen still is no saint in my eyes.. the biotch must die.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

King
Jul 25 2007, 03:55 PM
Quote:

They should've just left off the Endora spoiler and then it would be fine but they just gave it all away, something Passions NEVER used to do.

It's been doing it for a while now though so we should be expecting it.

PSNS gives some of the most detailed spoilers around and have for a while. IMO.

Your right but big stuff like Sheridan still being alive during the Buried Alive story, Charlie is Al, etc all used to be kept a secret at least until the day ahead. Even the reveal of the monk as Al, as predictable as it was, was kept a secret until the day before.

This Luis execution spoiler falls in line with that. Just like Theresa's execution years ago, which was not spoiled like this one. These are the types of things that were never in detailed spoilers. We only used to learn about things like this from day ahead spoilers but those days are clearly gone and I guess the last few weeks prove it.

Q Steph
Member Avatar
Put your hands up for Obama

nassaunew
Jul 25 2007, 03:41 AM

So do I. They are obviously one in the same.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Q Steph
Jul 25 2007, 05:56 PM
nassaunew

I am convinced of that too, especially after today when Val was talking with Vincent and all we heard was his voice. The scenes played out alot like the Caleb/Michael scenes on PC during "Tainted Love." I think Vincent and Val are one person or split personalities and that will be the big twist in the end.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

PhoenixRising05
Jul 25 2007, 08:11 PM
Q Steph
Jul 25 2007, 05:56 PM
nassaunew

I am convinced of that too, especially after today when Val was talking with Vincent and all we heard was his voice. The scenes played out alot like the Caleb/Michael scenes on PC during "Tainted Love." I think Vincent and Val are one person or split personalities and that will be the big twist in the end.

Yeah, and other clues they are probably one in the same..

They were NEVER seen together on 'dates'.

They had a fight before and we only saw siloettes

Vincent left Valeries after meeting his mommy... And then Valerie appeared and left and then we saw 'vincent' again...

And..... when he was 'trapped' in the office of Eve's... Valerie appeared all tied up and one of the blackmailers' shoes was panned onto in the vent.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply