Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 8/6; *updated 7/27*
Topic Started: Jul 25 2007, 10:06 PM (1,424 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
Tony tells the Bradys that he swallowed the key; Stephanie tells Kayla and Steve that she's moving in with Adrienne.

Tuesday
Celeste urges Lexie to work things out with her husband; Nick quizzes Stephanie about Jeremy.

Wednesday
Abe surprises Lexie with a touching talk; Chelsea admits she has feelings for Jett; Belle tells Shawn she wants to go to nursing school.

Thursday
Bo and Hope fly to Ireland when they discover that Stefano's key unlocks a tabernacle there.

Friday
Belle comes clean to Shawn; Sami and EJ rescue Lucas without a moment to spare.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Jul 25 2007, 10:06 PM
Monday
Tony tells the Bradys that he swallowed the key; Stephanie tells Kayla and Steve that she's moving in with Adrienne.

Tuesday
Celeste urges Lexie to work things out with her husband; Nick quizzes Stephanie about Jeremy.

Wednesday
Abe surprises Lexie with a touching talk; Chelsea admits she has feelings for Jett; Belle tells Shawn she wants to go to nursing school.

Thanks for posting, but the first three days sound very zzzzzzzzzzzz. Yay for Lexie getting a storyline finally I guess, good for Belle getting a career and wtf? to Tony and the key, but I just wish Stefano and Andre could rig up a bomb on one of the Vegas flights so we wouldn't have to deal with the Stephanie and Chelsea crap every day.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

These sound good because they sound fairly well-balanced. Finally Belle gets a career and now with JR back we can finally see Lexie get involved. JR said the next few months are big for the Carvers so here we go.

The Tony stuff sounds fun though. The Vegas stuff needs another twist because it's getting old fast.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

I am happy to see that Lexie is back on the radar...but I hope they arent going for a Abe and Lexie reunion. Hopefully, there is more to her story.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 25 2007, 11:06 PM
Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Tony swallows the key? Wait, I thought Bart was the one that swallowed the key. I'm confused. :unsure:

Stephanie's moving in with Adrienne? Where in the hell does Adrienne even live?!

Can't wait for Abe and Lexie!

Chelsea and Jett :wub: CHETT or JELSEA?

Belle, um, you're already a famous fashion designer! Why the change in careers?

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Belle hasn't been mentioned as a fashion designer in a long time, unless I am mistaken. Wasn't it Higley who pushed that a little further? I think B&C introduced the idea of her entering the world of fashion and then Higley pushed it further. Whatever the case, it's nice that she is finally thinking about work.

There must be a typo somewhere because Bart is said to swallow the key and now Tony is said to be.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

PhoenixRising05
Jul 26 2007, 01:44 AM
Belle hasn't been mentioned as a fashion designer in a long time, unless I am mistaken. Wasn't it Higley who pushed that a little further? I think B&C introduced the idea of her entering the world of fashion and then Higley pushed it further. Whatever the case, it's nice that she is finally thinking about work.

There must be a typo somewhere because Bart is said to swallow the key and now Tony is said to be.

Belle was a designer, at least until Claire was born, which was during Reilly's era and in September 2005. I remember Belle wanting to take time off from Basic Black to be a full time mother. This nursing thing is so random.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

It is random but Kayla is a former nurse and now a doctor and Marlena is a psychiatrist so, oddly, I like it. At least she is trying to do something :lol:

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

I don't think Basic Black exists anymore. Becoming a nurse is completely in line for Belle. I think she would be a wonderful nurse and eventually a doctor like Kayla. Good for her. Maybe this will help her get further away from the BOY Shawn.

I'm confused also. Bart swallowed the key when Stefano threw it to him so why does Tony tell the Brady's that he (Tony) swallowed the key.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Well, I guess with Basic Black now being non-existant, she does need a job.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Nice to see Celeste, Abe, and Lexie in spoilers..Also i'm looking forward to more steve and kayla...But the balance still isn't great, where are John/Marlena/Bo/Hope/Anna, Stefano in the spoilers?????? I'm tired of seeing so many spoilers revolving around Chelsea, Jett, Nick, Stephanie and Jeremy...I like the story but they seem to be hogging up the airtime these past few weeks..

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Jul 26 2007, 04:11 AM
Nice to see Celeste, Abe, and Lexie in spoilers..Also i'm looking forward to more steve and kayla...But the balance still isn't great, where are John/Marlena/Bo/Hope/Anna, Stefano in the spoilers?????? I'm tired of seeing so many spoilers revolving around Chelsea, Jett, Nick, Stephanie and Jeremy...I like the story but they seem to be hogging up the airtime these past few weeks..

These spoilers don't tell you everyone who is on. Those characters are likely on Monday when Tony seeks out the Brady's. These spoilers are vague and most of the time feature the young set more for some odd reason so I wouldn't worry about that.

I agree about the balance though. I know why Kayla has been off and with Abe back we can see the Carver's more but Kate and Billie have been completely left out so, hopefully, they get more action going forward. I am really worried about Pinson, whose contract is up soon.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Thursday sounds great. A tabernacle and Bope in Ireland. Hopefully it's more of an adventure story that lasts a bit longer because this sounds sounds interesting.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Thursday sounds great..I do agree with you angie..i hope Bo and Hope are in Ireland for a few weeks..They better not come home on monday or tuesdays episode...If this was the 80's, we would so be getting location shots...Damm!!!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Jul 27 2007, 01:18 AM
Thursday sounds great..I do agree with you angie..i hope Bo and Hope are in Ireland for a few weeks..They better not come home on monday or tuesdays episode...If this was the 80's, we would so be getting location shots...Damm!!!

I'm not Angie :lol:

Your right though. This story would rock with location shots but oh well. This could still be enjoyable, provided it's not some quick two day affair.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Sorry Phoenix wasn't paying attention...I just want Bo and Hope in Ireland for a while...Their last trip to get grandpa shawn was ridiculous they were home the next day...

Kenny
Member Avatar

Back to Ireland, once again!

Question, though. What, exactly, is a tabernacle? LoL

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Kevc1980
Jul 27 2007, 02:47 AM
Sorry Phoenix wasn't paying attention...I just want Bo and Hope in Ireland for a while...Their last trip to get grandpa shawn was ridiculous they were home the next day...

It's ok :)

I do think the Ireland thing will last. I wonder if this will the big summer resolution before moving on to whatever is next. It would only make sense for all this to end in Ireland.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I;m still thinking all of this will not end for good, so soon.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Added Friday. I wonder why Lucas needs rescuing AGAIN?? I am sick of Sami, Lucas, and EJ needing to be rescued all of the time.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply