Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOW Spoilers *updated*
Topic Started: Jul 26 2007, 12:25 PM (566 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Paraphrashed: Lucas, EJ and Roman are at the police station trying to convince Stefano not to harm Sami or the babies when "Tony" walks in and wants to help. "Tony" jumps in and tries to talk to Stefano. Alone with "Tony" Roman gets a call from Bo warning him that the "Tony" with him might be Andre. "Tony" stabs Roman and makes a hasty escape before Roman is rushed to the hospital. Roman is in critical condition and out of it. Sami, Lucas and Marlena are all with him and telling him he will make it. But Roman goes into cardiac arrest. Sami is devastated. She wants to get even and declare war. She vows to kill Stefano if Roman dies. Marlena tries to tell her she can't take on Stefano. Sami doesn't listen of course and races off to the DiMera mansion to confront Stefano. "If Roman were conscious, he'd be telling her not to go. It doesn't make sense. It's too dangerous. Plus, if she's successful and does kill Stefano, her life will be ruined. But Sami's a fighter, like Roman and Bo," notes Josh Taylor wyrly. "She's a true Brady". And in true Brady fashion, she may make the biggest mistake of her life as Roman's life hangs in the balance.

BUZZ... Josh Taylor talks about how he loves the way Hogan has given Roman and the SPD back their brains.

HIT/MISS: Colleen/Santo... wonderful to have Stefano, Tony and Anna back but they hated the way the storyline revolves around Colleen and Santo and the way the vets are used to read the letters. They hope the secrets of the feud will be unloced so that Bo, Hope, John and Marlena can act out stories instead of reading about them.

SPOILERS week of July 30

Bo and Lexie lay a trap for Andre.

Marlena has some engaging idea for Belle.

Jett reveals his true colors.

Sami goes gunning for Bart.

Andre and Tony come face to face on Friday, August 3.

SPOILERS for week of August 6 (And the WOOOOOOHOOOOO part!)

SHAWN COMES CLEAN TO BELLE!

Kate makes a bargain with Stefano. (betcha it's to frame Sami for Bart's murder)

Philip and Billie head to Indianapolis.

Nick's fiancee from Las Vegas shows up in Salem.

Letter from a fan who hates the Santo/Colleen storyline and the fact that Bo, Hope, John and Marlena are being used as props. Said it's fitting that "Santeen" shares it's name with a toilet cleaner because that's where this stoyrline is headed. LOL

MAIL CALL: Shelle lovers and Phil lovers alike want Philip away from Belle.

Getting To Know You Article with Shelley Henning that I haven't read yet.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/222985/mess...OOHOOOOOOOOO%21
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

The one things thats weird is Sami is with Stefano on the plane, then all of a sudden she is with Marlena and Lucas at the hospital with Roman...what happens to get her released so easily...but great to see a billie spoiler..glad they are having her help phillip...Also nice to see Kate and Stefano together..

So somewhere in here Bart gets killed..is it by Sami??????? or does she witness it..

KMan101
Member Avatar

Oooh. Kate and Stefano! YAY!

King
Member Avatar

It sounds good, but I don't care for the show anymore.

I'm not sure why. The show is just not the same to me.

I'll watch though, as usual.

Thanks, Ang!! :)

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

someone else mentioned that Hogan just seems to write events..John gets shot/John loses a kidney...no story or emotional payoff..Whats the big deal with Sami getting kidnapped if she's back home the week after? and Roman gets stabbed, but most likely will be out of the hospital in a week...I'm enjoying the show, but everything is too rushed...Tony was found in one episode and returned to salem in the next one..

Step it up Hogan, your better than this..At least i hope you are..Make us care..

Days4Life
Unregistered

Kevc1980
Jul 26 2007, 03:01 PM
someone else mentioned that Hogan just seems to write events..John gets shot/John loses a kidney...no story or emotional payoff..Whats the big deal with Sami getting kidnapped if she's back home the week after? and Roman gets stabbed, but most likely will be out of the hospital in a week...I'm enjoying the show, but everything is too rushed...Tony was found in one episode and returned to salem in the next one..

Step it up Hogan, your better than this..At least i hope you are..Make us care..

ITA. I'm feeling an emotional disconnect right now with most of the stories. Especially the Colleen and Santo storyline--I hate the way it's unfolding and really don't like the letter reading scenes. I'm feeling absolutely zero connection with Santeen and the idea that something pertaining to them sparked this legendary vendetta--ridiculous. But that's just my opinion.
Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I don't like the letter reading scenes either. I find the whole thing so boring!

King
Member Avatar

I liked the flashbacks at first, but I thought there would only one week of them or a few episodes spread out over a few weeks. This is just stupid now.

If my dad was cheating on my mom, and then someone killed my dad's mistress and broke my dad's heart, I'd say "Big whoop. My dad was a whore, and I wash my hands of him and his mistress! My poor mother!"

I wouldn't start a twenty-five year vendetta and start kidnapping people. It's not enough.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

In those times, things were different. Stefano feels obligated to avenge his father and I know if something happened to my father I would do the same.

It makes me laugh when people say things are rushed when we all said we wanted a quicker pace. Although, I will admit, this is a tad too fast. I will wait and see how this goes because I think Sami gets let go perhaps because the babies are discovered to be not EJ's. There has to be something that happens.

This does sound good. Finally something big happens. Roman getting stabbed is so much better then another bomb. These sound good and the following week sounds good as well. Good to see Kate and Billie back and being featured. I hope we get to the truth soon so the letter reading can stop. I like it but it's getting old.

I will admit that I didn't feel an emotional connection with the show from Feb-June with the exception being LUMI's wedding, Claire's "death," and Steve/Kayla. However, the past two weeks I feel that again with Tony/Anna and their reunion and I just feel the show becoming mine again. That very well may be because I was a big 80's fan or something but I feel like the show is going in the right direction and things are being amped up now.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

What the hell is Sami doing going up against the Dimera's all by herself. I think she's taking on more than she can handle, even knowing Stefano is not likely to harm her.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Kevc1980
Jul 26 2007, 12:46 PM
The one things thats weird is Sami is with Stefano on the plane, then all of a sudden she is with Marlena and Lucas at the hospital with Roman...what happens to get her released so easily...but great to see a billie spoiler..glad they are having her help phillip...Also nice to see Kate and Stefano together..

Well according to Monday's prevuze, apparently Rolf is about to cut into Sami when Bart :blink: apparently reviews the medical records to see that EJ is not the father and shows them to Rolf who says oh the stem cells won't work and then in the next scene she is magically teleported to a seedy motel and calling Lucas.

Ummmmm this makes no sense. Stefano hates the Bradys so much and he just drops off Sami with no harm coming to her or the babies whatsoever AFTER he finds out the kids she carries are NOT his grandchildren? But he was perfectly OK with cutting her open and killing her kids before that?

And they have BART of all people figuring out that EJ is not the father, a fact that slipped by DOCTOR Rolf all this time? And Stefano isn't mad at Rolf for not realizing this sooner?

Not to mention the idiocy of this whole story that also ignores the actual science of stem cells where you don't need to be related to the person for them to work and that they can be extracted without killing the babies.

Ugh.

At least I'll enjoy seeing Roman stabbed.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

IMissAremid
Jul 27 2007, 11:19 AM
Kevc1980
Jul 26 2007, 12:46 PM

Well according to Monday's prevuze, apparently Rolf is about to cut into Sami when Bart :blink: apparently reviews the medical records to see that EJ is not the father and shows them to Rolf who says oh the stem cells won't work and then in the next scene she is magically teleported to a seedy motel and calling Lucas.

Ummmmm this makes no sense. Stefano hates the Bradys so much and he just drops off Sami with no harm coming to her or the babies whatsoever AFTER he finds out the kids she carries are NOT his grandchildren? But he was perfectly OK with cutting her open and killing her kids before that?

And they have BART of all people figuring out that EJ is not the father, a fact that slipped by DOCTOR Rolf all this time? And Stefano isn't mad at Rolf for not realizing this sooner?

Not to mention the idiocy of this whole story that also ignores the actual science of stem cells where you don't need to be related to the person for them to work and that they can be extracted without killing the babies.

Ugh.

I don't see how it's stupid. If she isn't useful to them, they need to get rid of her. They don't want to face legal action or have all these people coming after them for no reason if they keep her. Plus, they can't kill her because everyone knows they have her so as menacing as the Dimera's are and as much as they hate the Brady's, that would be illogical and stupid. Stefano is not that sloppy. Things would have to be done under the radar and he knows people are on to him so letting her go is the only choice he has. He isn't well enough to just disappear with Sami and hold her hostage. He needs to find a cure and fast.

The only thing a little lame about it is they just notice now that EJ's not the father and that is something Rolf should've noticed but people can miss things so whatever. At least it gets explained and that it doesn't jump over a few story points.

King
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jul 27 2007, 11:19 AM

Ugh.

LMAO!!!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Roman stabbed, too. He needs some action in his life.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Perhaps Dr. Rolf is using Bart as his assistant and asks him to review the medical records for him before beginning the surgery. Doctors rely heavily on assistants for information instead of trying to rely on their memories.

What I find hard to believe is the Mail Call part that Shelle fans want Belle out of Philip's life. Most fans of the triangle want Belle with Philip that I'm reading about so my surmise is that the Shelle fans are flooding the mail with that misguiding linformation. Phelle fans need to step it up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply