Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Lynda Hirsch spoilers for wk of 7/30
Topic Started: Jul 28 2007, 02:13 PM (380 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Stefano hangs up just as Bart rushes in with stunning news: The medical records show the babies aren't E.J.'s. Lucas gets a call from a groggy Sami, who has been dumped off at a hotel. E.J. wants Lucas dead. Roman confronts Tony. Tony reveals himself to be Andre and stabs Roman. Sami tells Belle and Marlena she's going to do whatever it takes to end the vendetta. If her father dies, Sami will make Stefano pay with his life. Tony sneaks into the DiMera mansion and drugs Stefano. He snatches the all-important key, but Stefano manages to grab it back and tosses it to Bart before passing out. Tony grabs a sword from the wall and warns Bart to hand over the key. Bart swallows it. Andre arrives and challenges Tony to a duel, during which Andre accidentally stabs Bart. Tony takes off as Stefano awakens, and Bart dies in his arms before revealing the key's whereabouts. Nick Jett tells Chelsea that he's an undercover agent working to bust Jeremy's smuggling ring. Doug and Julie share the latest batch of translated letters with the Bradys.

SNEAK PEEK: Kate teams up with Stefano.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Stefano better not team up with Kate. Bitch caused him a lot of trouble, and I'm tired of her wandering about with no comeuppance besides Lucas not speaking to her (that's hardly punishment).

Sami with Belle & Marlena?!? Awesome.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Marlena being with both her daughters should be great.

This week sounds much better then last. Lots of Dimera's. Can't wait!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

This upcoming week sounds great!

The DiMera stuff is definitely the big action and I can't wait for all of it.

I'm excited for Sami/Belle/Marlena time. We have so little of that.

I can't wait for the Jett reveal. This storyline is quickly becoming interesting.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

The Dimera's are really dominating this summer, and I love it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply