Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: William Spoiler; LMAO @ LML!
Topic Started: Jul 30 2007, 04:52 PM (517 Views)
MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Next week's TV Guide says that Ted Shackleford will be back by the end of the summer... via the old soap standby, the evil look alike sibling (no word on whether the character will be a twin, or just an uncanny double of his brother William).

The article also reports a rumor that LML got reprimanded for getting rid of TS, which Daytime Chief Barbara Bloom denies - but says she did tell LML that TS should be re-hired.

I know it's not much, but I just love someone putting this bitch in place, it makes me smile. Although, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? And oh yeah, I thought TS quit? :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

lmao! I love that she got her ass handed to her about that.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

UGH, More cliche storytelling? Look how low this show has sunk because of this woman.

Why can't Bloom just fire this bitch? She's not helping the show, fans are pissed, ratings are stagnant, quality is diminishing, etc. WHY IS SHE STILL THERE??!?!?!?!?!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Just when I didn't think Y&R could get any lower...

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Ugh....just....ugh.

a2sassy
Member Avatar

Finally LML did a good thing by dropping TS and Bloom tells her she needs to hire him back! It's official. LML isn't the only idiot running things at Y&R. This show is sinking faster than the Titanic.

bellcurve
Unregistered

Y&R is so done for as long as Lethal is there and Bloom is supporting this shit.

Maybe Bloom is getting a secret paycheck...from her former employer ABC, to intentionally sabotage Y&R. Would it surprise you at this point?
Quote Post Goto Top

Manny
Member Avatar

Wow... it's sad what Y&R has become...

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

What's really sad is that the twin's name is Jeffrey, JEFFREY, if your a GL fan you know what I'm talking about. Really Y&R is a utter mess right now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply