Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Touch The Sky RUMORS
Topic Started: Jul 30 2007, 08:02 PM (1,478 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The person doesn't say who or what the source of this is, so I am calling it a rumor

Nick ex boss Dr. Rebert is involved in the 'side business' thing, and Nick is familiar with Rawlings because he was connected to Rebert, the cargo business involve in the trade of stolen and fake prescription drugs and a new designer drug called Silk? And the girls are just the delivery system and in prostitutes in human trafficing that rebert is involved in with the DiMeras.

Dr. Rebert is into human experimentation with subjects who are, shall we say, less than willing participants. So the girls like Ilsa are used as bait to lure Rebert's future subjects?

In August Rebert orders Jeremy to kidnap Chelsea and bring her to an abandoned warehouse in vegas but Stephanie is on to him and follows them, but she gets into trouble when rowlings catches her stomping around the warehouse.

http://forums.go.com/forums/soapnet/thread?threadID=846690
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It's not true. This is a fan that is apparently obsessed with Dr. Rebert and has been since spring. He used to post on SON as DOOL_fan until he was banned and then continues to create new names every now and then. He tells us that he has these inside sources, but some of the things he's sad are ridiculous. Supposedly, there was supposed to be a killer clown storyline this summer. Yeah...

And Dr. Reibert was supposed to be returning to this show since May, according to him, and I still have yet to see his face.

This is a load of bullshit.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I wasn't sure if it was him though since this person actually used proper grammar.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

He must have took summer classes. :lol:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds like an old friend :lol:

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Quote:

And the girls are just the delivery system and in prostitutes in human trafficing that rebert is involved in with the DiMeras.

Not quite sure what the fuck that means, but I'm all for it. Days writes whores very well, y'know.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't think this is DOOL_FAN4LIFE's work since it is well written. But, on the other hand, I see no return for Dr. Reibert.

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I doubt this if the work of DOOLfan

He couldn't spell experimentation to save his life and I'm sure he has no clue what human trafficing even is

:lol:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Exactly lol. Someone else out there must be impressed with Dr. Reibert.

King
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jul 30 2007, 08:05 PM
It's not true. This is a fan that is apparently obsessed with Dr. Rebert and has been since spring.

LMAO!!! What a weird obsession to have.

I think Touch the Sky transports Mail Order Brides.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

DrewHamilton
Jul 30 2007, 08:08 PM

Awesome Drew! :lol:

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Ya know everyone refused to believe me when I said that Terry was back again as Lulu & Chelsea Fan because they said he spelled too good for it to be him. Everyone I talked to said I was wrong, that wasn't him.

Then, a few weeks later, it was revealed to be him again.

downwhtone
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton

LOL

Oh boy, his obsession with Dr. Rebert, who wasn't even remotely a major character (what did he air, 5 episodes? :D ) was absolutely vomit-worthy :puke:
According to doolfan_4life, Dr. Rebert was going to become the star of the show and basically be involved in every storyline from here on out. LMAO :lol:

Jonatha

downwhtone
Jul 31 2007, 11:22 AM
DrewHamilton

LOL

Oh boy, his obsession with Dr. Rebert, who wasn't even remotely a major character (what did he air, 5 episodes? :D ) was absolutely vomit-worthy :puke:
According to doolfan_4life, Dr. Rebert was going to become the star of the show and basically be involved in every storyline from here on out. LMAO :lol:

Yes, this nut-job poster stated that Rebert would rape Chelsea. And Nick would seek revenge on Rebert for what he had done, making it sound like the Apocolypse. I agree with others the grammar is much better on this particular Rebert spumor. The poster who used to post about Rebert could hardly spell. What a dope! :P

Deleted User
Deleted User

I HAVE to say it: at least two of you who are knocking him for his grammar used (ironically? deliberately?) poor grammar and spelling. :unsure:
Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

JERSoapsFan
Jul 31 2007, 12:12 PM
I HAVE to say it: at least two of you who are knocking him for his grammar used (ironically? deliberately?) poor grammar and spelling. :unsure:

I can't speak for anyone else who is knocking the poster's grammar or, as to whether it is deliberate or not. I've been teaching English for 25 years and so I pick up on those things very fast. :)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

This is hilarious that they are trying to make it sound like Dr. Rebert is the mastermind because the Touch the Sky shenanigans even after it's been revealed that it's the DiMeras.

Or maybe we're going to get the big reveal that it is not really Andre when Tony rips off his mask and it's the dastardly Dr. Rebert? (And he would have got away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids... lol)

jcar03
Member Avatar

I don't think Dr. Rebert is coming back. What is really sad is that Soaps.com picked up one of those rumors and kept saying he was returning on June 18th and that date has come and gone and no Rebert. Though Nick did say yesterday that Rawlings sounded familiar.

Days4Life
Unregistered

He probably said that Rawlings sounded familiar because he met him on the plane and the guy pulled a gun on him. I don't think there's any connection to Rebert.
Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

Days4Life
Jul 31 2007, 03:48 PM
He probably said that Rawlings sounded familiar because he met him on the plane and the guy pulled a gun on him.  I don't think there's any connection to Rebert.

I don't know how reliable this is, but it says Rebert is coming back.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply