Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Touch The Sky RUMORS
Topic Started: Jul 30 2007, 08:02 PM (1,412 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Jonatha
Aug 1 2007, 05:59 PM
Days4Life
Jul 31 2007, 03:48 PM
He probably said that Rawlings sounded familiar because he met him on the plane and the guy pulled a gun on him.  I don't think there's any connection to Rebert.

I don't know how reliable this is, but it says Rebert is coming back.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

OMG! OF COURSE!

The Philip baby screams must be connected to Mimi and the surrogate. I totally forgot about her!

I really see a Mimi re-cast coming on.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Hogan mentioned Lauren returning so the Philip stuff is definitely connected to it. I wonder what Shawn did when he went to Indianapolis after Mimi called him. I have a feeling he is involved in the calls and that could be a huge complication for Shelle.

I don't see a Mimi recast. A few months ago, I thought there would be for sure but I doubt it with the bloated cast they have and the budget. I think we will see a recast Abby before a recast Mimi.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Given all those prank calls Phillip was getting of a baby crying, his baby is soon to come on screen IMO. I also speculate Shawn went to visit Mimi during the timeperiod that he was supposed to attend that interview Phillip lined up for him. My best guess is Shawn is aware of Mimi's baby and is anxious for Mimi to return to Salem with the baby!

A Mimi recast will appear before an Abby recast, IMO. It is critical to Phillp's storyline, as well as Shawn and Belle's.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Jinxed Soul
Aug 1 2007, 10:13 PM
Given all those prank calls Phillip was getting of a baby crying, his baby is soon to come on screen IMO. I also speculate Shawn went to visit Mimi during the timeperiod that he was supposed to attend that interview Phillip lined up for him. My best guess is Shawn is aware of Mimi's baby and is anxious for Mimi to return to Salem with the baby!

A Mimi recast will appear before an Abby recast, IMO. It is critical to Phillp's storyline, as well as Shawn and Belle's.

Jinxed, I am guessing you missed some episodes.

Shawn did do just that. He got a call from Mimi on the July 3 episode so and didn't go for the interview. He confessed to Belle last week some of what happened but told her he simply drove around. He didn't tell her he changed gears and went to Indianapolis. Hogan mentioned that he did go there and that Lauren is coming into play. I bet Shawn is involved in the phone calls and that will be a major foil to him and Belle.

Also, Philip and Mimi's baby comes into play big time next week (see other spoiler thread for more).

#1days
Unregistered

I heard Pervert was coming back. WHY I ask you? WHY???? :huh:
Quote Post Goto Top

#1days
Unregistered

Can't wait for that EJami kiss!!!!!! :wub:
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

PhoenixRising05
Aug 2 2007, 12:34 AM
Jinxed Soul
Aug 1 2007, 10:13 PM

Jinxed, I am guessing you missed some episodes.

Shawn did do just that. He got a call from Mimi on the July 3 episode so and didn't go for the interview. He confessed to Belle last week some of what happened but told her he simply drove around. He didn't tell her he changed gears and went to Indianapolis. Hogan mentioned that he did go there and that Lauren is coming into play. I bet Shawn is involved in the phone calls and that will be a major foil to him and Belle.

Also, Philip and Mimi's baby comes into play big time next week (see other spoiler thread for more).

Ohhh, thanks!

Yes, I have missed A LOT of episodes. I've had a lot going on this summer, to the point that I've missed well over 20 episodes now.

I'm hoping to get into the show again. This Phillip baby storyline is very intriguing, and I hope to catch most of it. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have the time to begin watching again until school starts in mid September.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

wow someone has a great imagination, i wonder who this could be. He has some great ideas, too bad hogan sheffer doesnt take them. this is actually pretty interesting.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 22 2007, 11:14 PM
wow someone has a great imagination, i wonder who this could be. He has some great ideas, too bad hogan sheffer doesnt take them. this is actually pretty interesting.

Thanks for removing any doubt that this is your handiwork Terry. :lol:

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

IMissAremid
Aug 22 2007, 11:26 PM
DOOL_Fan4ever

well its not. I only want rebert back for a revenge story so nick and chelsea can overcome him by killing or something. PLUS MORE AIRTIME FOR MY NICK AND CHELSEA.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Nick and Chelsea get way too much air time as it is and I'm a Chick fan.

Sephora
Unregistered

IMissAremid
Aug 23 2007, 12:26 AM
DOOL_Fan4ever

ICAM ~ Terry you show your hand so obviously. We know you did this just cop to it.
Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

^ But there's still the mystery of his typing skills... :lol:

Jonatha

Sephora
Aug 23 2007, 08:18 AM
IMissAremid
DOOL_Fan4ever

ICAM ~ Terry you show your hand so obviously. We know you did this just cop to it.

I don't know about this. But here are the spoilers from SOW for week Sept 8th:

Tony plots with the Brady's against Stefano.

Colleen and Santo share a night of firsts.

Jett tells Chelsea how he really feels.

Jeremy gets busted.

A stranger shows up in Salem eyeing Nick.

:shrug:

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Jonatha
Aug 23 2007, 08:24 AM
Sephora
Aug 23 2007, 08:18 AM
IMissAremid
DOOL_Fan4ever

I don't know about this. But here are the spoilers from SOW for week Sept 8th:

Tony plots with the Brady's against Stefano.

Colleen and Santo share a night of firsts.

Jett tells Chelsea how he really feels.

Jeremy gets busted.

A stranger shows up in Salem eyeing Nick.

:shrug:

could it be dr rebert, it is the only logically thing. who else would be eyeing nick. lol

Sephora
Unregistered

psychofan
Aug 23 2007, 09:22 AM
^ But there's still the mystery of his typing skills... :lol:

A retype by the person who posted them? Who else even cares if Rebert comes back other than Terry?
Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Anyone could be eyeing Nick... anyone at all. Why assume its Dr. Reibert? I believe he is not coming back.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Sephora
Aug 23 2007, 11:10 AM
psychofan
^ But there's still the mystery of his typing skills...  :lol:

A retype by the person who posted them? Who else even cares if Rebert comes back other than Terry?

i dont care about dr pervert, i just think a rebert revenge plot with in the end nick and chelsea killing him would make a good story, i rather have nick and chelsea go up against rebert then jettloser getting between them. We all know that Nick and chelsea would overcome rebert by killing him.

Sephora
Unregistered

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 23 2007, 02:14 PM
Sephora
Aug 23 2007, 11:10 AM
psychofan
^ But there's still the mystery of his typing skills...  :lol:

i dont care about dr pervert, i just think a rebert revenge plot with in the end nick and chelsea killing him would make a good story, i rather have nick and chelsea go up against rebert then jettloser getting between them. We all know that Nick and chelsea would overcome rebert by killing him.

Oh, yeah, that's what Days needs another story with Chelsea and/or Nick killing someone. Been there, done that with both characters and neither suffered any consiquence.
Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

There's no reason to bring back Dr. Reibert. There are so many other ways to tell a good story for Nick and Chelsea than using Reibert as another plot device to reunite them. I'm sick of it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply