|Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!|
For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.
|Y&R Previews for 8/6 - 8/17|
|Topic Started: Jul 30 2007, 08:08 PM (352 Views)|
|Nubia||Jul 30 2007, 08:08 PM Post #1|
Week of August 6 (#8700-8704)
• Kay is determined to put a stop to Jill and Ji Min’s engagement, leading her to face-off with Ji Min in an angry showdown.
• As Jana’s condition worsens, Kevin desperately tries to get the money to pay for her surgery.
• Cane and Amber make love, but their reunion is short-lived, as Cane reveals his hatred and disgust for Amber is far from over.
• Jill and Ji Min make plans for a new business venture.
Week of August 13 (#8705-8709)
• Trapped together, Nick and Sharon share a tender moment, and finally give into temptation.
• After learning the verdict is in, Phyllis makes a rash decision that could threaten her future. Can Nick, Michael, Jack and Daniel stop her in time?
• Nikki makes a risky deal with Victor to secure a loan for Clear Springs, but Victor has his own plans for the project.
• A determined Kevin blackmails Gloria into paying for Jana’s surgery. However, it may already be too late for Jana.
• Devon secretly harbors feelings for Lily. Will he have the courage to tell her how he truly feels?
|DrewHamilton||Jul 30 2007, 08:09 PM Post #2|
||I'm so glad I no longer watch this show.|
|KMan101||Jul 31 2007, 06:19 AM Post #3|
I know Lily and Devon aren't related but that's just a big old EW! Ugh.
Is LML, seriously, on drugs? WTF is she thinking?
|a2sassy||Jul 31 2007, 10:08 AM Post #4|
Thinking? LML? Surely you jest! That woman doesn't think, she just writes.
I've had it with this show! LML and her misfits of writers have completely ruined my once favorite soap. Next week I'm picking up B&B to prepare for Heather Tom coming to the show.
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »|