Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOD Spoilers
Topic Started: Aug 1 2007, 12:19 PM (627 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Cold Case

On Thursday, August 9, Lucas goes to meet Kate and finds himself in an icy situation. "I love scenes with Lauren [Koslow, Kate]," says Bryan R Dattilo. "It allows my character to have a certain amount of growth because of how he handles his mother now. It gives me the opportunity to play an adult."

When it says icy situation - it means literally (There's a picture of Lucas looking has frost bite; like he is locked in a freezer.

Phillip discovers that he has son through a photgraph sent to him by Lauren. Lauren abandons the baby at University Hospital, where Kayla discovers him and instantly bonds with him. Jay Kenneth Johnson says, " I really hope they explore that and write a story for it. It could be exciting; I would love to work with Stephen And Mary Beth."

Shawn comes clean with Belle.
Kate makes a bargain with Stefano.
Nick's lady from Vegas shows in Salem.
Philip and Billie head to Indianapolis.

Second Chances
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I love that Kate and LK are moving to the forefront a bit more.

Kate is my fav character!

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

King
Aug 1 2007, 12:34 PM
I love that Kate and LK are moving to the forefront a bit more.

Kate is my fav character!

I love LK, however, I hope they take some steps to move her away from being Mommy dearest.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Hey King, i guess this SOD also reports that Julie Pinson is re-signing with the show, along with KA...this is great news...I was worried she would leave or get let go..

I'm really excited for this Phillip, Steve, Kayla storyline...it should play against the dimera/brady storyline well..

King
Member Avatar

Really, Kev?? I am shocked by that! I thought JP would be out soon!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Casting News

Who's Staying

Kristian Alfonso: Fan-fave has inked a new deal. "I'm abolutely thrilled to remin at my first home, which is DAYS and I'm honored to be asked back for another two years," she smiles.

Julie Pinson (Billie Reed): The actress has also re-signed with the show. "I'm very happy about resigning; I love it there and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," says Pinson. "Billie's been kind of on the back burnder for a while. They've been busy using other people and telling other stories and so Billie's been patiently waiting for her turn and it's coming."

this comes from the Lumi Second Chances board

King
Member Avatar

Eeeee! I wonder what Billie's story will be.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

It does sound like she is getting a story this fall, i wonder what it will be as well..For now at least we will get her helping Phillip out searching for his child..I just love Julie Pinson, she's just too good an actress to let slip by..

King
Member Avatar

I'd love to see Billie open up a Private Investigator firm!

This Philip/Prank Call storyline is interesting though.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

YAY FOR KRISTIAN AND JULIE!!

I was so worried about Julie as it was a given KA would sign. The only thing that gave me hope was JP is a team player and loves the show so part of me knew she would take a pay cut with no issue. She also never complains so those were points in her favor. Also, Billie is Chelsea's mother and Hogan did write alot for her earlier this year. I hope her story is good. She's earned it. Same goes for KA. She never complains, even when she is backburnered, and I think the reason why we are hearing she has re-upped just now is because she took a cut. Last year, so many of the contract renewals were reported late so I think they are asking everyone to take cuts, which is fine. I think mostly everyone will. PR is up for renewal next and no doubt he will take a cut and stay.

The spoilers sound great. Good to see Billie and Kate involved. The Lucas/Kate stuff is very vague but seems interesting.

I knew Kayla and Steve were going to somehow end up with Philip's child. The hints were there. I hope they get Victor involved in this because the history between Victor and Steve/Kayla would be HUGE here. There is going to be alot of babies around, which sets up yet another future teen scene that I hope we don't see for a long time.

Very good news all around. Once again, Days is giving us a great August after just a "good" July (which was like a minor sweeps month, something Days never seems invested in :lol: )

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Awesome news regarding Kristian and Julie. Kristian was an obvious re-sign, but Julie, I was worried about her. I thought for sure as we approached September, we were going to get the shocking news that Julie was released. So glad that's not the case and Billie is getting a story.

And King, I'm with you on Billie becoming the town's PI. I think Hogan's taking her there with this Philip storyline.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Kevc1980
Aug 1 2007, 12:58 PM
Casting News

Who's Staying

Kristian Alfonso: Fan-fave has inked a new deal. "I'm abolutely thrilled to remin at my first home, which is DAYS and I'm honored to be asked back for another two years," she smiles.

Julie Pinson (Billie Reed): The actress has also re-signed with the show. "I'm very happy about resigning; I love it there and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," says Pinson. "Billie's been kind of on the back burnder for a while. They've been busy using other people and telling other stories and so Billie's been patiently waiting for her turn and it's coming."

this comes from the Lumi Second Chances board

I hope billie does get a storyline. When she said billie is waiting and its coming, so i look for a storyline this fall for Billie and i hope Hogan gives kate a story that doesn't involve kate's children.

I hope because my girlfriend Loves Billie and Kate.

The lucas spoilers sound interesting, yea MY EJAMI comes to the rescue to save the whining loser lol :lol:.

The philip/payla stuff sounds great.

CANT WAIT

Days is going to be great.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Oh! I had it totally wrong. So, Mimi doesn't know about the baby either? Lauren just abandoned the child, wow! I thought at least Bonnie would retrieve the baby.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

*Yawn*

Oh goody, Bo's rapist will get an SL. Zzzzzzzzz........

Manny
Member Avatar

Yay for Kristian!! Julie is great actress, but I don't care about Billie... they never did anything with her to make me like her or care about her...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply