Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
If You Could Recast One Role on a Current Soap....
Topic Started: Aug 1 2007, 12:37 PM (1,074 Views)
DramaKing
Member Avatar

ATWT- Alison. that actress they have is just so blahhh. but she is better than JD in the role. so i guess thats a plus. Alexa Havins anyone?

B&B- Bridgett. The actress is fine, i like her and all, but Bridegtt has lost that thing she had. I think that a change is needed. I dont know who. Lindsay mcKeon perhaps.

Y&R- Lily & Colleen. Nuf said.

GL - Im gonna go with Cassie. NF just isnt Cassie. Sandra Ferguson? shes a bit older, i belive, but it could work, IMO.

AMC - babe. now. thnx. i dont know who to put in this role, but if they feel they need the role then they need a strong enough actres to make it work. babe woulda been nothing without Alexa.

OLTL - Sarah. Again, i dont know exactly who to put in the tole, but there is better. i know there is... I liked Shannelle Workman, not so much Flash/Sarah, but i thought the actress was good. maybe Maddie from ATWT.

GH - I actually wouldnt recast anyone on this show. i think they all fit wonderul in the roles they are in and work great together. by far the strongest cast in daytime. however i could bring Brenda back... by Vanessa Marcil of course. unless.... paging Rebecca Budig...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply