Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOD Summary for this week; and National Enquirer spoiler
Topic Started: Aug 1 2007, 01:30 PM (428 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Summary for the rest of this week:

On the roof, EJ fantasizes about killing Lucas and having Sami for himself. Kate appears and blasts him for missing an important Mythic meeting. He grabs her and holds her over the ledge. She talks him down, then ends their partnership. He vows to kill Lucas that night.

National Enquirer Spoiler - August 13-17

Tony tells EJ what is in the tabernacle.

Second Chances
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Thank god. It looks like Evil EJ is back.

King
Member Avatar

Nubia
Aug 1 2007, 01:31 PM
Thank god. It looks like Evil EJ is back.

I agree. Nice EJ is snoozalicious!!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

If we are going to have nice tony, we definitely need a bad dimera..So i'm fine with evil EJ again...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

YES!!!

I am glad evil EJ is back, just as long as he doesn't border on cartoon villain like he did in the winter. I can't believe he holds Kate over a ledge. Wow...I have a bad feeling about the route Kate is going with what she has done of late.

The tabernacle stuff sounds good too.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

This does make me wonder if Days did another rewrite/flop flop. EJ went from bad....to "good DiMera"/Daddy of the babies...to bad again/Not the daddy.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

I'm all for EJ getting his edge back and someone being nasty to Kate, but if they really did decide to make EJ evil all over again WOWOWOWOWOWOW did they waste our time for the past two and a half months building up his redemption (although I'm sure some of you feel they have anyway whether they were to make EJ evil again or not).

The thing is based on the other spoilers I don't think we are getting evil EJ back because Thaao said it's Andre who Lucas had the run in with and there's also the spoiler that Sami and EJ rescue Lucas in the nick of time.

So I'm thinking maybe Andre uses this to set EJ up? Maybe independently or in cahoots with Kate/Stefano?

In any event, I'm very much looking forward to Friday's ep and the Kate confrontation regardless of how it plays out.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I wouldn't call the last two months a waste of time, even if EJ goes back to being evil. I think it was necessary to do what they did as it showed that the EJ we saw last summer was not an act. It showed his vulnerability and that he isn't just a one note villain. He has redeeming qualities now and now fans that hated him can feel bad for him based on his losing Sami, the babies, and the perfect vision of his family that he had.

I can't say whether Days changed gears again with him or not or if it was already written ahead this way but it actually makes sense no matter what the reasoning.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

EJ's at his best when he is cold and dark. I loved EJ during the winter and spring, and never thought he reached cartoon villian. He was an awesome villain IMO and kept me intrigued. I never rolled my eyes when EJ would strike like I did in the past with Tony, or even Alistar on PSNS when I watched. EJ was captivating with his actions and James Scott made the same things that were going on fresh and exciting each time he played the part.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

Sami is supposed to grow closer to EJ. He is not going to be the dark EJ, I hope ever again. He is too good an actor to be one-dimensional. He probably is the new John as it seems the old one is off slouching around again.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't think EJ will really turn to the evil Dimera side just to win Sami's heart. Perhaps, I'm giving him too much credit, but I hope not.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply