Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:CDN TV Guide spoilers for wk of 8/13; *updated 8/3*
Topic Started: Aug 1 2007, 10:07 PM (681 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday
Kayla and Steve take home an abandoned baby whom Kayla nicknames Pocket; Andre spies on Bo and Hope as they search the Irish church.

Tuesday
Bo defuses the bomb outside the church; Nick watches the wedding video and realizes he did in fact marry China Lee.

Wednesday
EJ calls a press conference in Lucas's hospital room and blames Andre for the murder attempt; Jett tells Max he's an undercover ISA agent during a flight to Vegas.

Thursday
Stephanie tells Cheslea that she liked how Max defended her; Nick arrives in Las Vegas and tells Stephanie that he plans on winning enough cash to get rid of China Lee.

Friday
Nick loses all his money in Las Vegas, but China Lee decides to let him off the hook; Max hides underwater when Jeremy notice Stephanie in the hot tub.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

It will be interesting to see Steve and Kayla take care of a child together.

I heard Nick and Chelsea are getting close again now after Chelsea discovers Jett was lying to her. So, Nick and Chelsea didn't think Nick actually did marry China? This outta be interesting!

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

What is wrong with these Days writers having no respect for nameing babies.....first we have the horrid nickname Doodlebug for a new little girl and then Pocket for a little baby boy. Tacky. You'd think they were naming puppies or kittens or pet mice or hamsters.

I thought Andre met his demise on August 3rd.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Why is Jett blowing his cover to everyone in Salem?

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Aug 1 2007, 10:07 PM
Monday
Kayla and Steve take home an abandoned baby whom Kayla nicknames Pocket; Andre spies on Bo and Hope as they search the Irish church.

Tuesday
Bo defuses the bomb outside the church; Nick watches the wedding video and realizes he did in fact marry China Lee.

Wednesday
EJ calls a press conference in Lucas's hospital room and blames Andre for the murder attempt; Jett tells Max he's an undercover ISA agent during a flight to Vegas.

Thanks for posting!

Sounds like a fun week right off the bat with Bo and Hope in Ireland. I wonder if they will work Peter's injury into the show.

LOL at Kayla naming the baby Pocket. That just makes me think of Michael Jackson naming his kid, Blanket.

And what's up with a press conference in a hospital room? I wonder if Lucas is in a coma? I would think if he had any say in the matter he wouldn't allow EJ to be in his hospital room let alone have a press conference there. Weird.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

DaysFanJean
Aug 1 2007, 10:48 PM
What is wrong with these Days writers having no respect for nameing babies.....first we have the horrid nickname Doodlebug for a new little girl and then Pocket for a little baby boy. Tacky. You'd think they were naming puppies or kittens or pet mice or hamsters.

I thought Andre met his demise on August 3rd.

These writers suck at names in general. In the span of one year they used Candy Cane for a hooker's name TWICE and this China Lee... wtf is that?

But no Andre doesn't die Aug. 3. Bart does.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

"Pocket" seems almost like a nod to "Patch." I think it's cute and it's not a permanent name as the child already has a name. It's just a nickname.

I am glad the Bo and Hope adventure is more then a 1-2 episode thing. I wonder how Peter's injury will affect things. Things are looking good this month. The press conference thing is weird so I am guessing that Lucas is critical after whatever happened to him.

Also, Jett is trying to get people to help him. That is why he is telling people. That means he isn't that good of an ISA agent and alot of that has to do with him letting his emotions get the best of him. He is getting too close to these people. Part of me does wonder if Jett is a little evil and setting people up. Hmm...

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Andre's in Ireland? Is that, like, a short commute away for those people? Is he indestructible? Weird.

I like Pocket, and I'm curious to see why she picks that name.

And Jett's a horrible undercover agent, revealing himself to most of the other contract players in the story. I tend to believe he's faking that somehow, because no way would the writers create a triangle around Chelsea without a clear victor. They don't have it in 'em, bless their hearts.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Pocket? :puke:

King
Member Avatar

OMG! Such a cute Payla spoiler! It's like Benji!

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

that is so cute, i like the nickname pocket but i wonder why pocket. Cant wait for bo and hope, i love these 2 are in the adventures.

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

What happend to Peter Reckell?

dawn9476

Quote:

EJ calls a press conference in Lucas's hospital room and blames Andre for the murder attempt

STFU, EJ. Please free Lucas and Sami from his boring ass.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

whats wrong with EJ, he is not boring. I know its your opinion but i am a huge fan of ej and if anyone is boring its Lucas. Lumi has to be the most boring couple on days now when Sami is with EJ, they are on fire and exciting.

EJ is exciting and Lucas is boring buts thats my opinion

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

sandie
Aug 2 2007, 03:54 PM

Thaao Penghlis said during his chat that Peter Reckell fell off his bike and broke his collarbone sometime around the filming of the Andre-Bo scenes in Ireland.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

IMissAremid
Aug 2 2007, 08:32 PM
sandie
Aug 2 2007, 03:54 PM

Thaao Penghlis said during his chat that Peter Reckell fell off his bike and broke his collarbone sometime around the filming of the Andre-Bo scenes in Ireland.

i hope Peter is ok, i bet they are going to write that into the story that Andre does something that injuries bo

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I hope Peter has a speedy recovery. Bo will probably get hurt during the whole Andre/bomb thing.

Thursday sounds like a bore but the rest of the week so far sounds good. Hopefully, the Friday spoiler is solid to offset what looks like a Touch the Sky filled Thursday.

Manny
Member Avatar

Okay, seems like this week is not really the week to tune back in, since there is too much of those boring newbies (Jerkemy, nonSteph, Jett.......)

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Added Friday. I think the Stephanie/Jeremy/etc. storyline is going to get more interesting now.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar

OK another day, another spoiler that makes me think they are going there with Stephanie and Max.

I just wish CDN Tv Guide wasn't so obsessed with the Vegas set so we could get some more spoilers for the grown up storyline.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply