Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Where ARe They Now: Steve Fletcher; (OLTL, AW)
Topic Started: Aug 2 2007, 12:24 AM (1,318 Views)
Steve Frame
Member Avatar

original article: http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story...sdate=7/29/2007

Posted Image
Steve Fletcher from his OLTL days as Brad Vernon

Curtain Call Theatre is also a year- round treat

First published: Sunday, July 29, 2007

A friend drew my attention to your Best of the Capital Region 2007. The commentary on the Best Year-Round Theater Company caught me by surprise when I read, "This was apparently a trick category," and that there were no year-round theaters in the Capital Region except Capital Rep.

Not true. Curtain Call Theatre (Latham) producer Carol Max has been staging eight wonderful productions a year for over seven years.

Resident director Steve Fletcher (nine-year veteran of ABC's "One Life to Live"), and Ms. Max bring in professional actors for each play. Most of the actors have long resumes in regional and Broadway theater.

My husband and I have held season tickets for several years and have never been disappointed. We have seen riveting dramas, wonderful comedies, and some marvelous farces. The plays have received many rave reviews from the local papers, including the Times Union.

We are looking forward to the 2007-08 season, which includes "Glass Menagerie," "Around The World In 80 Days," "A Few Good Men," just to name a few. I recommend you and your readers to give this marvelous professional theater a try. It's a gem tucked into the corner of the Capital Region.

NANCY BUB
Delmar
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply