Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:SOW spoilers
Topic Started: Aug 2 2007, 01:13 PM (339 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Santo declares his love to Colleen.

Abe comes face-to-face with Lexie

China Lee announces she's Nick;s wife

Kayla volunteers to be a foster mother.

Bo and Hope head to Galway to unlock the secret of the vendetta.

Kate makes strange a bedfellow.

Can't Miss: Thursday, August 9

Lucas is lured into a icy trap.

Second Chances
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

sounds great

especially the one with Kate

and OMG, yea Santo professes his love for colleen, about time.

I love santeen and ejami

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Kate and Stefano..Wow...this is going to be great...Finally LK is getting something to do..and i'm very excited for this Kayla and Steve storyline to begin..
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

KATE AND STEFANO?!

I did not expect that!!

I love LK finally getting something to do.

Next week sounds great and August is really off to a fantastic start. Good to see Abe back too. He has been missed.

Manny
Member Avatar

Where does it say that Kate and Stefano sleep together??? If true, that's def something VERY interesting!!

With this news and Lauren SL, I am starting to get interested in DAYS again... :)

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Manny
Aug 3 2007, 12:13 PM
Where does it say that Kate and Stefano sleep together??? If true, that's def something VERY interesting!!

With this news and Lauren SL, I am starting to get interested in DAYS again... :)

If you watch the promo clip for next week, Kate says it. She goes into Roman's hospital room, and she thinks he's asleep, so she continues talking about whatever. In the clip, she says, "I slept with Stefano" and then of course, Roman wakes up.

I am sooo convinced now, Lucas is a Dimera. She slept with Stefano, and conceived Lucas.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Jinxed Soul
Aug 4 2007, 10:23 PM
Manny
Aug 3 2007, 12:13 PM

If you watch the promo clip for next week, Kate says it. She goes into Roman's hospital room, and she thinks he's asleep, so she continues talking about whatever. In the clip, she says, "I slept with Stefano" and then of course, Roman wakes up.

I am sooo convinced now, Lucas is a Dimera. She slept with Stefano, and conceived Lucas.

Please NO! Do not make Lucas a DiMera, Days.

One adult paternity revelation per character should be the limit. Anything else is a obnoxiously redundant rehashed storyline.

It would especially be annoying in this case since they finally gave Lucas a Horton ornament and because it would mean Will Roberts, an ineffectual offscreen character, becoming the first Brady-DiMera child.

I am hoping this plot point with Kate sleeping with Stefano and telling Roman is just to add to Roman's suffering at the hands of the DiMeras as he is helpless as two of his ex-wives start sharing beds with DiMera men while his daughter remains entangled with yet another DiMera guy.

Manny
Member Avatar

I like Kate/Stefano's affair...

But I wouldn't want Lucas to turn out to be Stefano's kid... just because I am so sick of mixed paternity secrets on DAYS... has anyone on DAYS known who their father is for their entire life?! God... that plot point is totally OVERUSED on Days..

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Lucas being a Dimera would make sense at this point. I see no other valid reason for Kate mentioning that her and Stefano slept together now!

Besides, this could be VERY interesting. Sami was relieved to find out her unborn children are not Dimera's, and now, they will be.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Jinxed Soul
Aug 5 2007, 09:18 PM
Lucas being a Dimera would make sense at this point. I see no other valid reason for Kate mentioning that her and Stefano slept together now!

Besides, this could be VERY interesting. Sami was relieved to find out her unborn children are not Dimera's, and now, they will be.

I suppose that would be the way they twist the paternity back if it comes out that Lucas is Stefano's son and EJ isn't, but I still would hate the twist.

Besides hasn't it been known for a while that Kate was one of Stefano's whores back in the day? Wasn't that how they explained Rex and Cassie becoming her children?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply