Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wild ATWT/Van Hansis rumor; double role??
Topic Started: Aug 2 2007, 02:55 PM (706 Views)
oakdalelover

There is an unconfirmed rumor floating around that Van Hansis (Luke Snyder,ATWT) will be playing a double role on ATWT.
The new character will be a Grimaldi relative who will come to town looking for Luke.
Hansis will have a new hairstyle,new clothes and an accent that will distinguish the two characters,.This new character may be a new love interest for Alison.
Some say that TPTB are getting antsy about playing a gay romance story for Luke. This is their way to keep Van around if they backpedal.

NOW,this has not been confirmed. You know how rumors circulate. Take it with a grain of salt. I post this just for your information.

The plus side (if there is any):Van may be shedding those striped shirts!

LINK:

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showpost.php...8&postcount=133

AND

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=269587&page=6
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Wow is all I can say for now.

This should be very interesting.

jcar03
Member Avatar

This is quickly turning into the summer of double roles if this is true.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I don't think I believe it....I'd not be happy if it were true but I'm going to go out on a limb and say it isn't.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I (oddly) hope that it IS true. I'd love to see how Hansis portrays a straight foreigner with a different wardrobe. :lol:

Manny
Member Avatar

Wow... what dual role this year is this?? Levin Rambin, Jen Landon, Thaao Penghlis, Ali Sweeney, James Scott, that dude that plays Gloria's dead husband on YR will play his lookalike... I'm sure there are more examples... lol

Scott
Member Avatar

On the plus side more VH is awesome, I love me some of him!!

On the negative side, if this is true, there is a small chance that the show may ship Luke out because they are getting worried about a gay character.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply