Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ATWT: 8/6 AND 8/13 Week Spoilers
Topic Started: Aug 3 2007, 01:43 AM (263 Views)
Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Week of 8/6

Maddie/Luke/Noah go swimming at Snyder Pond. Maddie gets called away, leaving the boys alone. Later, Noah helps Luke towel off. However, before things can go further (which I'm sure Luke would like), Maddie comes back.

Trying to convice an Idahoian motel manager that he and Carly are a couple and need a room, Jack startles Carly by pulling her into a scorching hot make-out session.

Katie becomes distracted. Brad helps her take her mind off of worrying about Jack, J.J., and Carly.

Lily fears the worst is yet to come in her marriage.

Meg is up for a challenge.

Week of 8/13

Paul goes to see Rosanna. He poses as Craig. Rosanna squeezes Paul's hand while he thanks her for giving him courage to wake up (in his dream). The nurse assures him that it's just a flinch and that's normal for coma patients. However, as soon as he leaves, Rosanna opens her eyes, mutters "Paul", and slips back into her coma. The doctors ask "Craig" for authorization to give Rosanna a new experimental drug. They do, and Rosanna wakes up and smiles at Paul. The doctors ask "Craig" not to get too hopeful because she might slip back under. Rosanna then asks a stunned Paul to tell Jennifer what Craig did, forcing Paul to control his emotions and clue her in. Rosanna, being the firecracker she is, insists she get back home to see her family and confront Craig, but she has trouble walking.

Silas leaves Jack to die in a cabin rigged with a bomb. Carly heroically saves Jack from the cabin before the bomb goes off (leaving the cabin in scorching bits) and then saves J.J. from quicksand, but in the process, falls in herself.

Dusty breaks up a business meeting between Lily and Cheri and outs Cheri for what she is. Cheri vows to get Dusty where it hurts...Alison.

While Aaron protects Sofie from abusive boyfriend Cole, he also learns Sofie's pregnant and viewers learn that Iris has a son and Gwen has a brother.....Cole!

Craig continues to deny his involvement in Rosanna's accident to a very curious Meg.

Noah's dad comes to town and is thrilled when he learns Noah has a girlfriend in Maddie. Little does he know that there is a growing, suppressed bond between his son and Luke.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

so i think i'm going to add ATWT to my dvr and just watch the luke and noah scenes..i have no desire to watch the rest of the show though..

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

These actually are sounding a lot better. I cannot believe that Lily is getting mentioned in more spoilers. Luke is in them a lot more often now. And wow no Gwen mentioned at all in these.

oakdalelover

Dusty ,these sound good! Thanks.

I wish Cole were related to someone else. A spawn of Iris?

Thank you,Dusty!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply