Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Lynda Hirsch spoilers; wk of 8/6
Topic Started: Aug 3 2007, 01:36 PM (554 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: In the past, Colleen tends to Santo's wound and the sexual tension leads to a kiss. Colleen pulls away, asking him to drop the show and reveal his true feelings. In Italian, Santo says he loves her. Sami declares that fate was controlling Colleen's destiny. Lucas muses that maybe Sami and E.J. are fated to be together, since they bear a striking resemblance to their ancestors. Sami vehemently declares she and Lucas are meant to be. Kate asks Stefano for money while she's being investigated by the SEC. First, Stefano gives her the money. Then, they go off to have sex. Nick quizzes Stephanie about Jeremy, and she genuinely doesn't know about Jeremy's illegal dealings. Stephanie alerts Jeremy to what Nick told her. Belle informs Shawn she wants to go back to college to get a nursing degree and her parents will pay for school. Abe expresses his love for Lexie, and the two reconcile. Lauren, the surrogate who was carrying Philip and Mimi's child, confronts Shawn. She gave birth to Philip's baby and now wants Shawn to give the infant to him.

SNEAK PEEK: Philip wants his son.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

sounds good

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kate and stefano

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Quote:

Kate asks Stefano for money while she's being investigated by the SEC. First, Stefano gives her the money. Then, they go off to have sex.

OMG YES!!!!! That is the only thing that sounds good in these spoilers. I LOVE it when Kate is involved with Stefano.

dawn9476

This sounds so lame.

FREE LUMI from the EJ mess.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Dear Writers,

We all get it. We all got it from the moment we read who would be playing Santo and Colleen. So please realize that you don't need to get explicit about it through Lucas, or go over-the-top with Sami "vehemently" denying crap. Dial it down a notch or 5, please.

Alternatively, go all-out and put Datillo in the flashbacks as an evil Frenchman or something.

Also, y'all are doing well with the Belle/Shawn stuff. It seems like you're on the cusp of giving them something to do (not, like, listening to letters kind of stuff either) without creating a triangle. I'm proud.

-px.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

px780
Aug 3 2007, 04:31 PM
Dear Writers,

We all get it. We all got it from the moment we read who would be playing Santo and Colleen. So please realize that you don't need to get explicit about it through Lucas, or go over-the-top with Sami "vehemently" denying crap. Dial it down a notch or 5, please.

Alternatively, go all-out and put Datillo in the flashbacks as an evil Frenchman or something.

Also, y'all are doing well with the Belle/Shawn stuff. It seems like you're on the cusp of giving them something to do (not, like, listening to letters kind of stuff either) without creating a triangle. I'm proud.

-px.

LMAO! :lol:

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Next week sounds amazing. I love Santo and Colleen. It's really starting to heat up. And EJ and Sami, when will she stop denying her feelings for him...

I'm excited for Lauren's return and that story.

Abe and Lexie reconcile. Why? Do we really have to go through this once again? How many times has she cheated on him? He keeps taking her back. Why? Abe is an idiot. I don't want to see another infidelity storyline. That's for sure.

Nubia
Member Avatar
The Queen

Ugh....Abe and Lexie again?...really? c'mon Days.

What a waste.

Ridge
Member Avatar

px780
Aug 3 2007, 04:31 PM
Dear Writers,

-px.

Gotta luv ya... Really!! ;)

Ridge
Member Avatar

IA what a waste to have Abe and Lexie back together. Also will Jett share a scene with his uncle and aunt??

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Please, Hogan, I beg you; do not have Lexie and Jett ever sleep together. We do not need to go down that road ever again.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Ridge, Jett and Abe share scenes next week...Its in the preview in another thread..I'm excited to see Marcus and James interact...I just wish these scenes could have happened when Jett first started, but with James out of comission that wasn't possible..

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Nubia
Aug 3 2007, 08:40 PM
Ugh....Abe and Lexie again?...really? c'mon Days.

What a waste.

My thoughts exactly :)

Manny
Member Avatar

Abe and Lexie reconcile #8190193193... boring... and without any build up... we haven't seen Lexie or Abe in a long time...

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Manny
Aug 5 2007, 04:37 AM
we haven't seen Lexie or Abe in a long time...

I like it that way. Abe has become so insignificant to DAYS that I just can't comprehend why they just don't let him go.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Manny
Aug 5 2007, 03:37 AM
Abe and Lexie reconcile #8190193193... boring... and without any build up... we haven't seen Lexie or Abe in a long time...

Well, with Jim recovering it was impossible.

Lexie has been around, although not much.

Sounds good. Lexie/Abe is somewhat disappointing but predictable.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply