Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Could Jeremy hit Stephanie? (preview inside)
Topic Started: Aug 3 2007, 09:07 PM (793 Views)
DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

www.daysofourlives.com

watch preview show for tuesday.

We get Jett and abe scenes
Kate is on alot with chelsea and roman
Jeremy and steph are at the docks and she tries to leave but he grabs a hold of her saying YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE and steph has a scared look on her face.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Here is the link to the preview:

http://www.daysofourlives.com/dailypreviewvideo_2824.html

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Surprisingly, I'm kind of excited to see this abuse storyline. I hope Hogan delves into the character of Jeremy and explains why he is the way he is, rather than just having him be the one-dimensional woman abuser.

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

DrewHamilton
Aug 3 2007, 09:54 PM
Surprisingly, I'm kind of excited to see this abuse storyline. I hope Hogan delves into the character of Jeremy and explains why he is the way he is, rather than just having him be the one-dimensional woman abuser.

i am excited too, it will let stephanie see how bratty she been acting and grow up. This story can be an learning experience and entertaining at once. It will show younger girls if you are in an abusive relationship, get out. Shelley Hennig could be a role model for young women after this Abuse storyline when she releizes how much Stephanie is being a bitch to her father and how much she worships jeremy. I just want a nice emotional reunion between stephanie and steve when this is over.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I know I wouldn't want Shelley Henning or this current Stephanie being a role model for my daughter, that's for sure. :lol:

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

This Jeremy and Stephanie storyline is really starting to get interesting..and i'm glad Kate is visiting Roman in the hospital..I would like to see Anna there as well at some point..She hasn't been on much in the past week or so..

Deleted User
Deleted User

Well, kids, this is what happens when you DON'T listen to your parents.

Sorry, Steph, but I TOLD YA SO!!
Quote Post Goto Top

Jonatha

JERSoapsFan
Aug 4 2007, 06:45 AM

There's a spoiler out saying Stephanie and Max are going to get steamy in the hot tub. I thought Hogey wasn't going back to a 'kissing cousins' SL. This really pisses me off. Bring back Abby!!!

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

Jonatha
Aug 4 2007, 07:04 AM
JERSoapsFan

There's a spoiler out saying Stephanie and Max are going to get steamy in the hot tub. I thought Hogey wasn't going back to a 'kissing cousins' SL. This really pisses me off. Bring back Abby!!!

but they are not related by blood, so in my book it is ok

DOOL_Fan4ever
Member Avatar
I am Secretly Gay!

DrewHamilton
Aug 3 2007, 10:11 PM
I know I wouldn't want Shelley Henning or this current Stephanie being a role model for my daughter, that's for sure. :lol:

what do you have against shelley hennig, she is a nice person in real life, she is beautiful. Its the way Hogan Sheffer is writing her character, if u want to blame anyone, blame hogan, shelley has no part or control the way hogan is writing her character

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Promo clips and spoilers can be misleading. We as the viewers could be portraying that scene to be a lot more abusive than it really is. In the actual episode, following that scene, Jeremy may just turn around, laugh and apologize for losing his cool. As far as I see, he has been abusing her from day one, and no one other than Max and Chelsea have noticed. If Hogan does intend to take this abuse storyline further, I would like to see Stephanie realize it is happening, as oppose to being in denial. As well, I'd like to see her scared to tell anyone. That could be a real turning point for her relationship with Steve.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

DOOL_Fan4ever
Aug 4 2007, 08:07 AM
Jonatha
Aug 4 2007, 07:04 AM
JERSoapsFan

but they are not related by blood, so in my book it is ok

I have an uncle that was adopted. He is still my uncle! I would never even consider going out with him. Gross! Blood or not, Max is Stephanie's uncle.

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

Yeah...but look at ATWT's Lily and Holden. Holden's adopted sister is Lily's biological mother (she was adopted by Lucinda Walsh).

And they're one of ATWT's biggest supercouples.

IMO, it all depends on chemistry and acting ability.

And IMO, Shelley can't act her way out of a parking ticket. Just because she is "nice" and "pretty" doesn't automatically make her an exceptional actress and role model. *rolls eyes*

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I have been saying this is going the way of an abuse story so I wouldn't be surprised.

Shelley should rock this!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Dusty
Aug 5 2007, 03:12 AM
Yeah...but look at ATWT's Lily and Holden. Holden's adopted sister is Lily's biological mother (she was adopted by Lucinda Walsh).

And IMO, Shelley can't act her way out of a parking ticket. Just because she is "nice" and "pretty" doesn't automatically make her an exceptional actress and role model. *rolls eyes*

I knew there was a reason we're friends, Dusty. :)

Steve Frame
Member Avatar

Dusty
Aug 5 2007, 02:12 AM

Dusty the only difference here is that Holden & Lily didn't grow up knowing they were related. They were already dating and all before they ever found out. That is more easy to accept for even fans of a soap.

Even though it is a soap Max was adopted into the family before Stephanie was even born. He has always known she was his niece.

DaysFanJean
Member Avatar

In one spoiler, Stephanie confides in Jeremy something that Nick confided in her. She would not do that if he were abusive. In that particular scene it reminded me of maybe she said she was going to tell someone else what she just told him and he grabbed her to keep her there until he could convince her what he needed her to understand. Jeremy is a Horton, so I really do not expect him to be the sort of person who would bring disgrace to that name. For shame on Hogan Sheffer if he does that because he could have brought in a rogue character instead.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply