Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days:Previews; week of 8/6-8/10
Topic Started: Aug 4 2007, 01:31 PM (394 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday, August 6
Colleen tends to Santo's wound, which leads to a kiss; Sami vehemently declares that she and Lucas are meant to be together; Kate asks Stefano for money; Tony tells the Bradys that Bart swallowed the key; Steve thinks he has lost his daughter for good.

Tuesday, August 7
Kate gives Chelsea the money from Nick, saying that it is from her; Kate confesses to unconscious Roman that she slept with Stefano; Celeste confronts Lexie; Jett confides in Abe; Nick quizzes Stephanie about Jeremy; Chelsea and Nick meet up at the pub.

Wednesday, August 8
Belle tells Shawn that she wants to go back to college to get a nursing degree; Philip shows Billie a photograph of a baby that he received with a note claiming it is his son; China Lee claims that she is Nick's wife; Abe asks Lexie for forgiveness.

Thursday, August 9
Lucas gets an urgent text message from his mother; Sami gets E.J. to help look for Lucas; Belle implores Shawn to tell her the truth about where he went on the Fourth of July; Bo, Hope, Marlena and John learn what Stefano's key unlocks.

Friday, August 10
Kayla finds out that an infant has been abandoned at University Hospital; Philip and Billie travel to Indianapolis to confront the woman who has been harassing him; Belle confesses to Shawn that she lied; Sami and E.J. rescue Lucas.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I don't believe for a second that Bart swallowed the key. Tony ran off to suddenly for that to have happened.

I can't wait to see Kayla and Steve take home the baby. Steve has an entirely different personality than any of the other men on the show, so I'm eager to see how he will be with a child.

Abe asking Lexie for forgiveness is quite ironic, and boring, to me.

Manny
Member Avatar

Wait, why is Abe apologizing to Lexie? :huh:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Manny
Aug 5 2007, 04:38 AM
Wait, why is Abe apologizing to Lexie? :huh:

I'm assuming because he kicked her out. After Abe found out about Lexie and her lies, he showed her the door. That was the same night as the accident with her and Tek took place.

Even though she did make mistakes, and plenty of them, Abe should've allowed space and time for each of them to cool off, before jumping to conclusion and tossing her out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply