Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Week of 8/6; Execution and Electricution!
Topic Started: Aug 5 2007, 04:48 PM (1,781 Views)
psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Okay, fellow Passions lovers, here we can discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly of Passions this week.

...Well, it's what we've been waiting for for months. The execution of Luis. Will it bring tears to your eyes? Will it bring you to the edge of your seat? Let's hope so!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

FRY BABY FRY!!!!

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

I kid :lol:

Seriously, I'll probably cry because Emily Harper will make me cry, plus I'm emotional lately for some reason.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I can't wait!! FINALLY!!

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

I'm 3 day aheads behind, which means I'm behind up to the point where it is where my last episode to see is your tommrow episode.. If that makes sense :unsure:

Love Emily's scenes with Melinda!

And I still am a Fancy fan, and gaining some Pretty fanness in me too.

Ethan and Theresa.. love them dearly even more.

Paloah.. Sigh LOVE em! I'm gonna miss Silvana SO much!

And Nicole.. Can I please keep her?!

nassaunew

Good episode today

The execution scenes were subdued, which actually made it better than having theatrics. Subtle sometimes is better. Well played

The Sheridan-Theresa scenes were very good and added much humor to the episode. Sheridan's really lost it.

Rebecca also added lightheartedness to it.

Are we supposed to like Pretty? Because even Pilar, her second mother, and Ivy don't seem to approve of her actions. Pretty's timing was awful and her seeking revenge on Fancy via Luis minutes before his execution was a no-no. Thankfully, Pilar punched her out...cute scene

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

So, on today's DirecTV, I mean Passions....

Christ with a Snicker bar, could they have whored 'the move' any fucking harder?! We get it guys....you're moving on September 17th, ENOUGH ALREADY!!

Mmmmm, Miguel's haircut is very sexy.

I'ma say one positive thing about Skeve today....she has great hair! That done, I wonder where T.C. is while she creams in the supply room for Julian to freaking save her?!

Uh Theresa? The last thing you'd be saying is "Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!" if Sheridumbass really flipped the electric switch....your brain would resemble flan, and you'd be burnt to a crisp.

I think I love Pilar after she gave Shitty that right hook....if only the bitch would have hit her head against the bar and died.

Damn, but Galen is big....what is he, 6'3"? Whatever, he's a hot bowl of Daddy. Too bad there wasn't chipped ice around, with all the colors of the poison everyone could have had Sno-Cones.

nassaunew

Galen's 6'2.

skiman1208
Member Avatar

Sheridan is totally bonkers LOL. I laughed hysterically through most of her scenes today. I find the DirecTV plugs rather amusing. I'm not sick of them yet. I'm loving Passions as usual.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Wait, so this FUCKING IDIOT, against his better judgment, WORKED through lunch, DIDN'T set the DVR, AND MISSED HARDCORE DirecTV pimping (a collector's DREAM for DVD keepsakes!) AND Pilar punching out that BITCH Pretty, who deserves it SOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY?!!!

I am REALLY not liking myself right now. >:(
Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

Today was great!! Mac is rockin' her scenes....I loved seeing the Gwen/Theresa stuff at the end. Both of them lying there, possibly dead. The Luis execution was heart-breaking with Pilar and Fancy. LOL at Pilar punching Pretty's lights out.

King
Member Avatar

OMG. The Direct TV mentions were cute at first, but today, they were just embarrassing, like Galen's acting.

King
Member Avatar

skiman12082004
Aug 6 2007, 08:46 PM
Sheridan is totally bonkers LOL. I laughed hysterically through most of her scenes today.

OMG. I was dyinggggggggg. "Go with God, Theresa! Go with God!" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nassaunew

See last week when it was mentioned by a poster that Pretty would take Beth's place as the show's female psycho, I pointed out that Sheridan was kind of fulfilling that role. Today, she proved it.

However, Beth would not have hesitated and felt guilty about killing Theresa.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

nassaunew
Aug 6 2007, 11:54 PM
See last week when it was mentioned by a poster that Pretty would take Beth's place as the show's female psycho, I pointed out that Sheridan was kind of fulfilling that role. Today, she proved it.

WAit.. Sher sher felt guilty? Ick.. Still hate her!

nassaunew

Ally
Aug 6 2007, 10:56 PM
nassaunew

Yeah, but it didn't stop her from doing it.

It looks like the demon elf storyline has been dropped or at least put on the backburner until the finale on NBC.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

nassaunew
Aug 6 2007, 11:20 PM
Ally
Aug 6 2007, 10:56 PM
nassaunew

Yeah, but it didn't stop her from doing it.

It looks like the demon elf storyline has been dropped or at least put on the backburner until the finale on NBC.

I wasn't aware the demon elf story was something that had more left to tell? Hmm...

Monday was perhaps the most emotional Passions episode in ages. Kudos to whoever wrote the execution scenes, especially the last scene. Very good for Passions. The music set the right mood and I loved how we saw Theresa and Gwen lying there while Luis flatlined. Emily, Eva, and Silvana broke my heart. I also thought GG wasn't that bad. He's been worse but it looked like he tried. Like seeing Roscoe Born too.

Loved the execution buildup, Rebecca and Ethan with the inmate, and the antics at Tabitha's. The DIRECTV thing is getting annoying now. It's time to think of something fresh because this has gotten old.

Eve's fantasy about Julian was nice and the Theresa/Sheridan scenes were ok. The actual electrocution part is fine and classic Passions (the power outage, Sheridan's hilarious lines, Gwen of all people saving Theresa by touching her, etc) but the writing for Sheridan is atrocious. There are days when she is simply Sheridan with an edge and days when she is Beth II only lacking in common sense. Today was the latter. All I could say at the end was DUH SHERIDAN!!! TELL EVERYONE IT WAS VINCENT INSTEAD OF STANDING THERE!!! Ugh. I still don't get why she was so stupid to think Vincent would do it anyway, especially when the execution is taking place. The only way to save Luis is for Vincent to turn himself in and he isn't going to do that so Sheridan got screwed. Not to mention, Sheridan has known for weeks who the blackmailer was. The writing for her has sucked all year and, while I enjoy her and MW is doing a good job, the writing is distracting. Another example....why on earth would Sheridan offer to be a mother to Theresa's kids? HELLO!!! ETHAN IS THEIR FATHER!! THEY DON'T NEED YOU SWOOPING IN TO RAISE THEM!! FIND YOUR OWN KID!! Ugh. It's all so frustrating.

Good start to the week though.

nassaunew

^Well, the demon elf was last shown at The Book Cafe when Sheridan tried killing Theresa. The next episode he was gone. He came to Harmony in order to possess people, but then...nothing was said about Kay or Endora getting rid of him.

Deleted User
Deleted User

King
Aug 6 2007, 10:28 PM
skiman12082004
Aug 6 2007, 08:46 PM
Sheridan is totally bonkers LOL. I laughed hysterically through most of her scenes today.

OMG. I was dyinggggggggg. "Go with God, Theresa! Go with God!" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She actually saaid that?!!

Oh, now I'm KICKING myself -- literally -- for missing the show.
Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

nassaunew
Aug 7 2007, 03:23 AM
^Well, the demon elf was last shown at The Book Cafe when Sheridan tried killing Theresa. The next episode he was gone. He came to Harmony in order to possess people, but then...nothing was said about Kay or Endora getting rid of him.

Yeah. I remember the Demon Elf being upset and saying that he would be back to spread more evil. I guess they dropped it for the moment because of the focus on the execution story, which is understandable.

JSF...this is an episode you should try to watch on NBC.com. I know you said you had trouble viewing them online but this was a very emotional episode with some good comic moments that are classic Passions. I would try to find a way to watch this one if you can.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply