Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PSNS: Week of 8/6; Execution and Electricution!
Topic Started: Aug 5 2007, 04:48 PM (1,789 Views)
Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

It's still hard to believe that these are the last few episodes with Silvana in them :(

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I know a lot of people are sick of these DirecTV plugs, but I love them. And I mean, what's to get upset about? They're like 30 seconds of airtime...no biggie.

Today's show was equally as wonderful as yesterday. I know what's going to happen with stopping the execution and everything, but I'm really anxious to see exactly how it's going to play out.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I've been hooked on PSNS for the past couple of months. This is my favorite soap behind B&B! I'm really going to miss it when it goes to DirecTV. I know someone who sells PSNS episodes, but I'm not sure if he'll have DirecTV.

I really hate Pretty already. She's a decent actress, but that scar is on the side of her fucking face. Besides, why would Luis care so much? It was obviously an accident and it's not a big scar. She's very lucky. This is a stupid story, IMO.

Could someone explain to me where Simone is? I've always loved this character, but she always gets the shaft. I want Simone in a frontburner storyline with a new love interest. Maybe if Brook Kerr leaves for the HBO show, they'll focus on Simone more. Eh, who am I kidding? They'll just recast Whitney!

Vincent is deliciously evil, as is Sheridan. I'm pulling for both characters and hope Vincent sticks around. I've always hated Sheridan and Mackenzie Westmore's "acting," but she's fun as the psycho.

LOVE Tabitha and Endora. How could I say otherwise? I wish they'd give her a new love interest and a real meaty story to handle. We always have her around, but she doesn't drive story like I want. The more supernatural the better.

Deleted User
Deleted User

PhoenixRising05
Aug 7 2007, 12:31 PM
nassaunew
Aug 7 2007, 03:23 AM
^Well, the demon elf was last shown at The Book Cafe when Sheridan tried killing Theresa. The next episode he was gone. He came to Harmony in order to possess people, but then...nothing was said about Kay or Endora getting rid of him.

Yeah. I remember the Demon Elf being upset and saying that he would be back to spread more evil. I guess they dropped it for the moment because of the focus on the execution story, which is understandable.

JSF...this is an episode you should try to watch on NBC.com. I know you said you had trouble viewing them online but this was a very emotional episode with some good comic moments that are classic Passions. I would try to find a way to watch this one if you can.

I'll watch it online -- and then I'll feel VERY guilty because I didn't record the original episode when it aired -- which means I can't have what EVERYONE agrees is a PHENOMENAL episode on DVD FOREVER. :( :(
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

That ending today was CRAZY good. I LOVED the clock moving backward -- and then the music in the background?!!! Wow, you KNEW you weren't just watching another episode, you were watching a friggin' EVENT!!! I loved it!!! And how GENIUS was JER for foreshadowing that incredible moment with Endora's changing the time bomb?!! BRILLIANT writing, acting, direction, EVERYTHING!!!

I'm so glad Theresa didn't lie and say Gwen did it -- to protect Sheridan or some other nonsense that we've seen before on this show, lol. I don't think she would have, but I'm glad she said Sheridan did it -- AND that we know she's of sound mind and didn't just mumble "Sheridan." I thought she'd do that at first and that's how Sher-Sher would get off. But no, again GENIUS JER had Theresa say, step by step, EVERYTHING that Sheridan did, mentioning Sher's name over and over again! That is simply UNHEARD OF on this show. Talk about shocked!!!

Anyway, I hate to admit it but spoiler and promo free is SO the way to go. IT doesn't hurt, though, that the show is actually moving and is GREAT!

Quote Post Goto Top

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

JERSoapsFan
Aug 7 2007, 11:39 PM
That ending today was CRAZY good. I LOVED the clock moving backward -- and then the music in the background?!!! Wow, you KNEW you weren't just watching another episode, you were watching a friggin' EVENT!!! I loved it!!! And how GENIUS was JER for foreshadowing that incredible moment with Endora's changing the time bomb?!! BRILLIANT writing, acting, direction, EVERYTHING!!!

I'm so glad Theresa didn't lie and say Gwen did it -- to protect Sheridan or some other nonsense that we've seen before on this show, lol. I don't think she would have, but I'm glad she said Sheridan did it -- AND that we know she's of sound mind and didn't just mumble "Sheridan." I thought she'd do that at first and that's how Sher-Sher would get off. But no, again GENIUS JER had Theresa say, step by step, EVERYTHING that Sheridan did, mentioning Sher's name over and over again! That is simply UNHEARD OF on this show. Talk about shocked!!!

Anyway, I hate to admit it but spoiler and promo free is SO the way to go. IT doesn't hurt, though, that the show is actually moving and is GREAT!

I don't read any spoilers for Passions and wow am I enjoying this soap SOOOOOOOOOOO much more than Days right now when I am able to watch it (the gay sex reveal got me watching occasionally again, I'm not going to lie). Like every scene I'm like whoa wtf? I didn't see THAT coming. And I was such a hard-core fan of Passions when it first came out I hate that I am starting to get hooked again right as it's about to go away to DirecTv to never again be seen by me. *sigh*

I LURVE Vincent grinning with the tape recorder so much right now.

psychofan
Member Avatar

LMAO at Spike, Edna, Norma, and Tabitha tossing that bomb around. :lol:

Today was pretty good. I love Theresa confronting Sheridan. I think Lindsay is the best at confrontational material.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I have NO clue how Sher gets out of this! JER got me on this one.

I love that Ethan feels a little crazy, thinking he already saw Lu executed. :lol: I REALLY hope he and Pretty compare notes and realize it really did happen. That'd be wild!

Tabby, I'm sorry, was a VERY bad mother. I don't care if it's a crook. If he says a BOMB is in your house, and you're a PARENT?! You DON'T take that chance that he's lying.

Like with Sher, I see no way that Luis can get out of this one. :( How CAN he live?! Endora just postponed the inevitable. :(
Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar

JERSoapsFan
Aug 8 2007, 07:40 PM
I have NO clue how Sher gets out of this! JER got me on this one.

I love that Ethan feels a little crazy, thinking he already saw Lu executed. :lol: I REALLY hope he and Pretty compare notes and realize it really did happen. That'd be wild!

Tabby, I'm sorry, was a VERY bad mother. I don't care if it's a crook. If he says a BOMB is in your house, and you're a PARENT?! You DON'T take that chance that he's lying.

Like with Sher, I see no way that Luis can get out of this one. :( How CAN he live?! Endora just postponed the inevitable. :(

Being spoiled, I know how Luis gets out of it. lol. But on the Sheridan matter, I'm not sure either. I guess, like she thought in today's episode, it's just her word against Theresa's....much like no other Crane is ever truely punished for their crimes.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Yeah Theresa telling everyone that Sheridan did it really shocked me. I was sure the whole thing was gonna be dragged out, but thank goodness it wasn't.

Someone mentioned the music during the whole traveling back in time scene, I loved it.

Passions is running on all cylinders these days.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I will comment on yesterday and today's...

I LOVED the way they edited the turning back time thing. The whole bit with the clock in the background as everything was rewinding was great. It came off much better then I thought with the music and all. I also loved how the Luis drama was mixed with Ethan/Theresa/Gwen and the aftermath of that.

Tuesday was great but Wednesday did drag and was only saved by Theresa vs Sheridan, which even dragged itself. Good to see Theresa's spark back and I was so happy they had Theresa come out with it and moved this thing fast. Sheridan is in such a hole now. Shuis are done!!

I like the actress but the Pretty stuff is lame. She is so one note and whiny it makes it even easier to root for Fancy or maybe that is what they are going for? Loved Vincent and Spike/Tabitha/Edna/Norma. Good comedy mixed with drama. That IS Passions.

Hope tomorrow is good to make up for today.

King
Member Avatar

This Pretty stuff is turning out to be stupid. I FF-ed through most of her scenes for the last three days.

psychofan
Member Avatar

Today's show was AMAZING!!! It was definately a resolution/turning point to lead to DirecTV stories. Eve was great coming foward. Julian, SCREW YOU!!! That was a GREAT smack Pilar gave Julian.

I loved seeing everyones's reactions when Eve announced that Vincent was the blackmailer.

The actress who plays Simone is really underrated. I've thought she's handled all her scenes dealing with rage after Rae's death very well. It was great when she started strangling Vincent. :lol:

nassaunew

I really just want Pretty to tell Luis her version of the story. I don't care. She just needs to move on to another storyline. It's grating.

Hmm, nothing was mentioned about Vincent being Fancy's rapist. Interesting...the writers have always been coy about that aspect of Vincent's crimes...

The last scene between Fancy and Luis was really cute.

Simone was good today. I loved her attacking Vincent. Pilar slapping Julian was great, too.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Good point nassaunew. Makes you wonder...

Today was just great. Fast paced and full of drama. I am glad they revealed so much about Vincent to everyone and Cathy Doe was great as Simone. Good to see her back. Also loved Pilar slapping Julian and him and Eve getting lashed out at by everyone is great because it shows that this story will have major impact. The mentions of Grace felt like possible setup for her return but who knows. This felt like a classic JER payoff. This IS a payoff and this is the best payoff in years for Passions. Luis/Fancy were so adorable at the end and Theresa letting Sheridan off the hook was understandable considering all Theresa did to land Ethan but I still rolled my eyes.

The Pretty stuff sucks. The actress is good but the story eh...

The Fr. Lonigan stuff was a good way of foreshadowing things to come.

All in all, a great show. Passions is definitely going out on top of it's game.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

psychofan
Aug 9 2007, 05:41 PM
Today's show was AMAZING!!! It was definately a resolution/turning point to lead to DirecTV stories. Eve was great coming foward. Julian, SCREW YOU!!! That was a GREAT smack Pilar gave Julian.

I loved seeing everyones's reactions when Eve announced that Vincent was the blackmailer.

The actress who plays Simone is really underrated. I've thought she's handled all her scenes dealing with rage after Rae's death very well. It was great when she started strangling Vincent. :lol:

I loved that too! That was such a great tackle by her and I wasn't expecting it for some reason.

What a great episode.

I was shocked that Sheridan owned up about Theresa though. I guess I was expecting her to pin it on Gwen somehow.

psychofan
Member Avatar

Sheridan was stupid for explaining everything about Vincent's deal with her. She should've said "Yes, he's blackmailing me with some personal information". That would've saved her a lot of scolding.

King
Member Avatar

I give props to PSNS for not undoing the Theresa/Sher Sher murder thing with the time warp. I really thought they would!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

That shrink telling Vincent to simmer down had me laughing....... :lol:

Sweetbabygirl
Member Avatar
Meow This!

Um, Shericunt? Bitch, please!! Fancy wasn't even thinking about Luis when she first came to town. It took a while, but both fell in love with each other; and let's not forget the fact that they were free to do so after her fickle dumbass decided to kick Luis to the curb AGAIN so that she could fulfil her psycho Mommy fantasy to another man's child!

What kills me about Prettygate is the fact that why would Luis believe the worst about Fancy without hearing Fancy's side of the story?! According to everyone else, it was a goddamned accident....if Luis loves Fancy as much as he says he does then he would know there were two sides to the story.

Is that Piper Laurie from Carrie the new psychologist? Am I supposed to feel bad for Vincent/Vincentia? 'Cause I don't, and hopefully his storyline will end soon. And I don't buy his Mommy moment with Skeve for one minute, he's up to something.

(Fans self)....The Therethan playful sex was hot!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply