Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Resurrect ONE Soap; Which One Would It Be?
Topic Started: Aug 5 2007, 05:46 PM (809 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Another World

Ryan's Hope and Santa Barbara are basically tied with first though.

None of those three should of ever been cancelled. They were destined to be lifetime soaps, dammit!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

skiman1208
Member Avatar

Most definitely Santa Barbara with A Martinez and Marcy Walker. A close second would be Port Charles. Third would be Sunset Beach.

Scott
Member Avatar

The only defunct Soap I watched while it aired originally was Port Charles. I was a big fan of it. I would bring that back first, but only if they found away to get ride of the supernatural element, but still keep the characters around and refocus the show back to the original premise!

My second choice would be Ryan's Hope. I have caught some episodes here and there on Soapnet, and being the wonderful Irish man I am, I would love to see it brought back. Another World would be my third choice. I watch the last episode and it really made me sad to see something end. Then again I hate change, so shows ending makes me really sad, lol.

Lskreet
Member Avatar
Ratings Queen & Scoopster

Santa Barbara. I used to rush home and watch it after school.

King
Member Avatar

SUNSET BEACH!!

DramaKing
Member Avatar

Another World.

RogerNewcomb
Member Avatar

Another World. And you never know, dreams just might come true. ;)

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

Another World and Santa Barbara. NBC Daytime would be a force to be wreckoned with.

DramaKing
Member Avatar

could you picture it....

NBC Daytime... Another World, Santa Barbara, & Days of our Lives

Mason
Member Avatar

1. Port Charles
2. Sunset Beach
3. Another World

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply